Clubplanet Nightlife Community

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have met a few of them that are really nice, well dressed guys. At the same time, I have seen some of them beat up 15 year old kids and steal their money and pills. I think that they ruin parties. I know not all of them are represented by the actions of those who ruin the parties, but they have a really bad name either way.

Im sure individually they are nice people because they are alone but to fuck up people highs beat up ravers steal from people that they dont even know Is just plain fucked up at a party no less. I dont know what makes those kids so weak that they have a prey on innocents but they should grow the fuck up...

Bts means brooklyn terror squad btw

I agree when they are a group of "Dirty Ravers" they can be fucked up but I have met some on an indivual ground and they were pretty cool and had my back when I went to parties. So I can't really complain about them unless I was one gettin fawked up

Also BTS can stand for

BORN TO STEAL

Alot are not even from Brooklyn

those punks are just cowardly idiots....

they are big huge burly juiceheads with nothing better to do than beat up on E ing kids who are ten times younger and smaller than them -- so they can beat them up and steal their drugs and money -- and in turn they go and sell it right back. Makes me fucking sick -- and I'll even be as bold to say this:

BTS is one huge reason why the rave scene started going downhill....before 94'

and they are shameless..

I don't know how they are now -- but back in the day when I was raving, they were every where and they were fucking scary..

they even beat up girls....and I am a witness to that. I've had MANY of my friends either beat up or robbed by those worthless peices of shit and when you start beating up girls too -- then you start crossing a line and you enter "lower than pond scum" status.

Originally posted by Rad_Z

Yea great way of defending some fucks...'they are nice kids because they personally dont beat the shit out of me'!! LOL

:blown:

Rad_

I actually got jumped by them 3 years ago...2 girls and 1 guy and I threw one of the girls down the stairs bashed the other girls head against the wall and kicked the guy in the nuts, after that they never fawked wit me again and sorta befriended me because I wasnt afraid of them. I have always held my own and now I have them in my corner...might as well make friends with the enmey huh? :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I actually got jumped by them 3 years ago...2 girls and 1 guy and I threw one of the girls down the stairs bashed the other girls head against the wall and kicked the guy in the nuts, after that they never fawked wit me again and sorta befriended me because I wasnt afraid of them. I have always held my own and now I have them in my corner...might as well make friends with the enmey huh? :laugh: :laugh:

thats kind of interesting... sounds like something you would see in like an after school special. i mean you beat up the bully and then they become friends with you. my experience with any type of gang is when you beat one of there asses or in your case three (damn girl go for yours haha), you got to deal with a whole world of bullshit and fights with people you don't even know and don't know you or why any of the beef even started. i dunno thats just my experience.

as for BTS and the rave scene, i think they have definately contributed to the downfall of the scene and everything it used to and is supposed to represent. I mean i think the scene has enough bad press as it is and these guys just seem to contribute.

I can only immgine the real problems these poor losers must have if they have to go out and degrate others. If your friends are bts, they are not nice guys, they just have you fooled, nice guys would not partake in such activities, and would be smart enough to not be associated with those who do.

bts is a bunch of losers who really need to grow up

The BTS kids that im still friends with have grown up and are in their 20's or late teens, alot of them don't even bother doing that shyt n e more, but the little new kids that think they are hard core go around selling fake pills and stealing money. You have to realize BTS is a hudge crew, spanning all over NY and there are a lot of kids that have been BTS members for a long time and are disgraced by its name now. I dunno thier whole way of thinking is fucked up, but as I as on an individual basis a lot of them are really nice kids that go to school and have jobs n shyt....the other ones are just rotten little fucking apples

hard to believe u did all that considering one of my legs is longer than yer body is? :rolleyes:

:laugh::tongue:

I may be a small girl but I can defnitaly fight

when I get pissed I have the strength of 25 juice bags

I CAN OPEN A CAN OF WHOOP ASS ON ANYONE

:laugh::blown: :blown: :blown::tongue:

you are soooo tough! wow, getting into fights and beating up the bullies and being friends of societal trash, that's great

and no, i don't want to fight you

I'm sorry -- I promised myself that from now on I'm going to keep my trap shut but I just can't hold this back...

umm, you have a very *for a lack of better words* fucked up way of looking at things...no?

like for example -- your going to befriend people who tried kicking your ass? just seems a little odd to me and on top of that -- a guy? when a guy hits a girl and it doesn't matter for what - you should know right off the bat that they are scum of the earth.