Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how jealous are you people?

flyboy7

i get jealous a lot. I'ts my downfall I think.

I get jealous of other people's grades, their ability to mix music, their experience with the entire scene, their clothes, their temperment, the fact that everyone else but me seems to be able to grab women in a heartbeat, I get jealous that i'm jaded from past experiences and yet others are not.

Fuck it, I get jealous when my friend gets a pepsi bottle with just a TAD more pepsi in it. I get jealous when it's cloudy when i wake up b/c i know there are people who aren't stuck in this shithole of a town (Troy, NY).

I get jealous I get Jealous I get Jealous when the DJ turns down the bass and all you hear is just highs and I'm like "ohhhhhhhhh Shit!!! why can't I do that?!"

I get jealous... ;)

I'm an extremely jelous person, i know its a bad thing but seriously i cant help it. i try to not be but it just doesnt happen.

like with my boyfriend, i always tell myself that its ok for him when he talks to a girl or whatever cuase i mean yeah i talk to guys and stuff, but then when he does i start thinking "is he gonna like her, is she prettier than me, etc etc"

UGHHH I HATE WHEN I DO THATTTT ITS SOOOO ANNOYING!!!

i think its because of my self esteem i dont know.

Originally posted by cintron

i get jealous a lot. I'ts my downfall I think.

I get jealous of other people's grades, their ability to mix music, their experience with the entire scene, their clothes, their temperment, the fact that everyone else but me seems to be able to grab women in a heartbeat, I get jealous that i'm jaded from past experiences and yet others are not.

Fuck it, I get jealous when my friend gets a pepsi bottle with just a TAD more pepsi in it. I get jealous when it's cloudy when i wake up b/c i know there are people who aren't stuck in this shithole of a town (Troy, NY).

I get jealous I get Jealous I get Jealous when the DJ turns down the bass and all you hear is just highs and I'm like "ohhhhhhhhh Shit!!! why can't I do that?!"

I get jealous... ;)

hahahhahahahhahahhhhahhahahahhhaahhhahahahhhhahhhahhahahahhhhaahhahahahahahahahahhaa

I am not at all jealous. In fact, I get off on other chicks wanting/flirting with the guy I am with. Why would I want a guy no one else does? Even went to a swingers club with a date, what a phenomenal experience! and I love the permissive atmosphere!

I do find qualities in other people that I wish I possessed, but it just makes me try harder to make that part of my persona.

Must be a Leo thing, eh Jav?

good call, girl. I hate when women get immediately jealous that other girls are attracted to their man. Like you said - who would want a person like that - someone who's so insecure that they are afraid and angry (fear+anger=jealousy, I think) that someone is going to take their man away from them.

two thumbs up :)

Originally posted by wannabeclubchk

I am not at all jealous. In fact, I get off on other chicks wanting/flirting with the guy I am with. Why would I want a guy no one else does? Even went to a swingers club with a date, what a phenomenal experience! and I love the permissive atmosphere!

I do find qualities in other people that I wish I possessed, but it just makes me try harder to make that part of my persona.

Wow pretty cool because i also feel the same way..

Iam so serious..

iam picky as hell when it comes to girls and hooking up..

but when i strike gold i most deff like when my friends sweat my new friend..it's the best!!

its a total turn on!!

i'm not a jealous person,

but for the first time, i got jealous, was with my ex-girlfriend. she had a lot of guy friends.. i mean tons... never cared one bit. until she started her new job and this one dude was always hangin around her. so after a week he asked her out to dinner. he knew that she had a boyfriend. she told him many times. but she agreed... now i didn't care at first but she kept telling me that he was telling her how much he was attracted to her and she hated it. but she still went to dinner with him.

she went out to dinner with him at 5:30. and i was supposed to meet her after her dinner, cause i was workin late (at the time i worked on Maiden lane & she worked on times square) so she tells me i'll probably be done with dinner around 7 - 7:30. so i call her around 7:30 to tell her i'll be there to meet her. she tells me that they got there late so that they would be done with dinner at 8:30.....

i said.. okay coo. so 8:30 rolls around i call her. she says oh we're gonna be done around 10... i said.. whoa.. .then i'm gonna go home and see you at home (at this point i was gettin annoyed) so she goes flip on me. saying how okay, i'll be there around 9:30. i'm like okay. so i goto barcode and hang out there. by myself (i'm a loser, i keep thinking to myself) so i come out of bardode and someguy grabs my wallet. and i run after him. i knock the wallet out of his hand, and knock him down. i grab my wallet and run after him [stupid on my part] and 4 of this guys friends jump me and i get the shit stomped out of me.. i run and get a cop.. it's like 9:30 now, and i tell the cop that i need to run to meet my girlfriend. he's like cool. so i run to meet her at 42nd and 7th.

she's not there so i wait about 15 minutes then call her. she says she's still at the restaurant. i tell her what happens. she freaks and comes very quickly. we go to port authority. and she's blown away wasted. so i get her home. needless to say i was much pissed about the whole night... so for the next couple of months she continues to go out with this guy for lunch and dinners and what have you. so recently we broke up and now she's trying to hook up with him.. i don't hate her for it. nor do i hate him.. i'm friends with her and it's all good, but for once my one time jealousy was the right thing to feel cause she wants this guy now and they're probably gonna hook up... and... it's cool... i miss her a little but i'm quickly getting over her.

hmm... maybe to much info but i've had this in my head forver.. i've had to get it off.. and now.. i feel better

-peace love

-daemoncel (fern)

Originally posted by cintron

Like you said - who would want a person like that - someone who's so insecure that they are afraid and angry (fear+anger=jealousy, I think) that someone is going to take their man away from them.

two thumbs up :)

I kinda meant, "what girl would want a guy that no one else on the planet could find attractive," but being a fearful insecure idiot would definitely place someone in the unattractive category. If a woman can't appreciate that other women think her guy is attractive, they are definitely missing out. Think about it, wouldn't it suck to have NO ONE think he's hot?

I don't date anyone exclusively, so anyone I do date needs to be a VERY secure man but not ego-driven, that is a major turn-on for me. Ohhhh nooo! the Cyber Slut in me rears its ugly head!

Originally posted by wannabeclubchk

ok i posted above how i said i was jelous etc.

ok u know how u said that u get off when other chicks want ur guy. ok well here's somehting wierd about me.

i actually fantasize about my bf being with other girls, and like it turns me on!!!!

wtffff yet i get jelous when he talks to girls or whatever. is that normal

i mean its just a fantasy i wouldnt really wanna see it but still lol i think its strange lol

i tell him and he's like wtfff is wrong with u haha

Originally posted by romy20

I'm an extremely jelous person, i know its a bad thing but seriously i cant help it. i try to not be but it just doesnt happen.

like with my boyfriend, i always tell myself that its ok for him when he talks to a girl or whatever cuase i mean yeah i talk to guys and stuff, but then when he does i start thinking "is he gonna like her, is she prettier than me, etc etc"

UGHHH I HATE WHEN I DO THATTTT ITS SOOOO ANNOYING!!!

i think its because of my self esteem i dont know.

i hear ya girl... completely uncontrollable but im calmin down wit it a lot cuz my baby lets me know im his one and only so... no reason to be jealous..... :D

Originally posted by romy20

ok i posted above how i said i was jelous etc.

ok u know how u said that u get off when other chicks want ur guy. ok well here's somehting wierd about me.

i actually fantasize about my bf being with other girls, and like it turns me on!!!!

wtffff yet i get jelous when he talks to girls or whatever. is that normal

i mean its just a fantasy i wouldnt really wanna see it but still lol i think its strange lol

i tell him and he's like wtfff is wrong with u haha

not weird at all. not to get all psycho-babble, but you are in total control in your fantasy, if you dont like the girl anymore POOF she's gone. Not so in real life.

On a normal day, I really only get jealous if my man's sweating other women more than he's sweating me.

On a bummed-out, insecure PMS kinda day I want ALL the attention! *pout*

However, I've learned to trust my instincts. When I feel threatened- there's usually a reason for it.

i get fairly jealous..the only thing i get jealous of is when guys are hittin on my girl...i dont mind if they do but when she says no and they keep steppin..its time for me to step in. The last big fight I had was when a guy slapped my girl for tellin him to back off and i ended up getting my hand stabbed to a pool table. Jealously can be shitty...expecially in a new relationship when you havent discussed the 'trust' bounderies or what u expect out of it...

otherwise i dont give a fuck who u are or what u have if u have to brag about it and show it all over the place your to conceited and i dont wanna know yah

:blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank:

Originally posted by daemoncel

i'm not a jealous person,

but for the first time, i got jealous, was with my ex-girlfriend. she had a lot of guy friends.. i mean tons... never cared one bit. until she started her new job and this one dude was always hangin around her. so after a week he asked her out to dinner. he knew that she had a boyfriend. she told him many times. but she agreed... now i didn't care at first but she kept telling me that he was telling her how much he was attracted to her and she hated it. but she still went to dinner with him.

she went out to dinner with him at 5:30. and i was supposed to meet her after her dinner, cause i was workin late (at the time i worked on Maiden lane & she worked on times square) so she tells me i'll probably be done with dinner around 7 - 7:30. so i call her around 7:30 to tell her i'll be there to meet her. she tells me that they got there late so that they would be done with dinner at 8:30.....

i said.. okay coo. so 8:30 rolls around i call her. she says oh we're gonna be done around 10... i said.. whoa.. .then i'm gonna go home and see you at home (at this point i was gettin annoyed) so she goes flip on me. saying how okay, i'll be there around 9:30. i'm like okay. so i goto barcode and hang out there. by myself (i'm a loser, i keep thinking to myself) so i come out of bardode and someguy grabs my wallet. and i run after him. i knock the wallet out of his hand, and knock him down. i grab my wallet and run after him [stupid on my part] and 4 of this guys friends jump me and i get the shit stomped out of me.. i run and get a cop.. it's like 9:30 now, and i tell the cop that i need to run to meet my girlfriend. he's like cool. so i run to meet her at 42nd and 7th.

she's not there so i wait about 15 minutes then call her. she says she's still at the restaurant. i tell her what happens. she freaks and comes very quickly. we go to port authority. and she's blown away wasted. so i get her home. needless to say i was much pissed about the whole night... so for the next couple of months she continues to go out with this guy for lunch and dinners and what have you. so recently we broke up and now she's trying to hook up with him.. i don't hate her for it. nor do i hate him.. i'm friends with her and it's all good, but for once my one time jealousy was the right thing to feel cause she wants this guy now and they're probably gonna hook up... and... it's cool... i miss her a little but i'm quickly getting over her.

hmm... maybe to much info but i've had this in my head forver.. i've had to get it off.. and now.. i feel better

-peace love

-daemoncel (fern)

I dont think any guy in the world can help but feel you man thats some shit

Originally posted by siceone

I dont think any guy in the world can help but feel you man thats some shit

thanks man.. i appreciate that.. interesting enough.. they're dating and i'm actually cool with it. i mean i really... really am.

i needed to get it off of my chest cause all my friends are cool about it.. but i never actually told anyone about that particular story..

i'm good.. i'm ... good

really good

:)

i don't get jealous much...pretty comfortable with myself i think, and if i've got shit to be jealous about regarding my own gf, then she probably shouldn't be my gf. i mean, sure, i keep an eye out when we're together, but total trust always.

i don't get jealous of other people's successes and shit, or money, looks, whatever...that shit just ain't worth it.

the only thing i do get jealous about sometimes (but envious might be a better word), is when one of my boys gets with a totally rockin' girl and she's for keeps. but that's just cause i haven't found my long term honey yet. where r you?