Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Omg I haven't had a cigarette since 4 pm yesterday!!

Wow, that lets me know that if I really wanted to I can stop smoking. Or at least cut down. Its weird like I'll be home most of the day doing stuff and not have a cigarette. Only if i go somewhere or am bored ill have one. like at school i usually have a cigarette after every class cause i have nothing else to do, its not like i even need one.

anyone else have any tips/advice on how to cut down or something that worked for you

thanks

:)

OMG, I HAVEN'T HAD A CIGARETTE SINCE. . . . SINCE. . . SINCE. . . DAMN, HOLD UP. . . . WHEN THE HELL WAS THE LAST TIME I HAD A CIGARETTE?. . . . SHIT. . .UHM. . . . ERE. . . . UHM. . . . MAY?. . . OH YEAH, MAY!!!. . . . HEE HEE. . . UHM.. . WEED> . . . ? . . . . UHM JULY OR AUGUST OR SOME SHIT. . . . LOL

LOSER!!!

Ugh, I've been trying to quit since my b-day last week. I have cut back a lot, though. I've only had two cigs a day this past week compared to two packs a day for the past six years. I haven't even had one smoke today, although it probably has something to do with me having a slight head cold. I dunno, call it a sort of pre-midlife crisis or something. Turning 25 made me realize that I'm gonna get old and that I actually miss the days when I used to be in good health. I lettered in varsity basketball and track/field for god sakes, and now I run outta breath climbing the stairs to my apt. Hopefully my willpower will hold up tomorrow night when I'm DJing. I usually smoke like crazy when I'm spinning. Wish me luck. :)

I've done that at least 10 times before. I stopped once for 2 weeks but as soon as I went out it was all over. I went out ordered a corona w/ lime and the addiction just took over. I was like a junkie. I needed that cigeratte. I hope it's not the same for you. Good luck trying to quit. It's sooooo hard. :idea:

whenever i go to pick up a cig, i think of that commercial of the woman who takes a drag, and then show it in reverse...

NaStY,, you see all the smoke she just inhaled COME OUT of her, and they say" do you want to put this in your body?/?

STAY AWAY FROM BUTTS!!! but ganja , that's another thing.....