Clubplanet Nightlife Community

holy shit > Thanksgiving Eve!! (crazy ny-based lineup)

realz

Check this out :

Nov. 21st 2001

Come club hopping with us as we throw a party at 2 clubs on 1 night (Yes, that means your tickets will work at both clubs. Step into Roxy then go to Webster Hall or vice versa :D)

ROXY

18th street btwn 10th & 11th ave.

&

WEBSTER HALL

11th street btwn 3rd & 4th ave.

DJ's

JOHNNY VICIOUS

TONY DRAPER

JASON OJEDA

DENNY TSETTOS

MADA & MOODY

More info : ibrealz@aol.com

Tickets : $50 (group rates available)

First come first served basis, dont be left w.o tickets

SICKKKKK

seriously keep me updated about vicious, and i guess i would like to hear tsettos and i guess ojeda. As for the other two well lets just say i hope those three are at one venue.

I mean since S&D had to be real cool and make it a 21+ event i gots to find somethin to do... Bastards haha

Originally posted by roninmess

THats the same fuckin line up exit was supposed to have... If it's true, I am there, if not...:bigfinger Vicious is my man, But Teneglia at Factory vs. this is goin to be a hard decision.

I hear ya**Teneglia at Factory and Vicious is a decision 4 me** I'm sticking to Teneglia though so far until I find out more about this other thing* PLus I'd rather not be w/ the 18+ Kiddies(no offense guys)

Originally posted by lillizzy

harry

joe told me macguyver is gonna be down here as well, on the intrepid???

yup steve is coming down , same night at the intrepid. im not involved with that party, one of the guys that threw the world party with me is doing it (thus, took macguyver) lol

its a NO ID .

Originally posted by xtcgirlie

I hear ya**Teneglia at Factory and Vicious is a decision 4 me** I'm sticking to Teneglia though so far until I find out more about this other thing* PLus I'd rather not be w/ the 18+ Kiddies(no offense guys)

factory will be 18 on thanksgiving eve..

Originally posted by tranza

Are you sure?

..I thought it would definitely be 21 :(

Get ready for the mob scene :(

can't say positively yet.. so your still safe for now ;)

last year it was 18+.. but i'll most likely be selling tix again so i'll know by then and keep ya updated

The only thing I'm 100% sure about is that Denny will be spinning at the Roxy. I'm guessing Ojeda will too, because him and Denny are good friends. I really wanted to go to SF for DT, but I know DT will make me miss thanksgiving diner. I think Roxy will not stay open as late as SF, and I'm pumped to go back to the Roxy. I loved that place in 98, and I always wanted to hear Denny in that joint

Originally posted by tempkid

The only thing I'm 100% sure about is that Denny will be spinning at the Roxy. I'm guessing Ojeda will too, because him and Denny are good friends. I really wanted to go to SF for DT, but I know DT will make me miss thanksgiving diner. I think Roxy will not stay open as late as SF, and I'm pumped to go back to the Roxy. I loved that place in 98, and I always wanted to hear Denny in that joint

You got a good point about missing Thanksgiving if DT plays SF, shit I don't want to miss the turkey and gravy!!

I thought this was actually going to be an exciting post. WHat is exciting about this? We hear them in NY all the time. I am giving a thumbs up to SF though Danny Tenaglia complete with sick sound and a liquor license :D

ROXY would be a runner up to that.

But WH I am sorry the place is a damn shithole and the system sucks.

Originally posted by madoka2000

Newbie to this site...wzzp!!! =DDDD

Anyway...what music will be played at this combo party? Hopefully trance/house, techno etc.

also is it 18+ thanks.

---Love, Peace and Twilo 4eva

18 and over

house :)

pm me if u need tickets...

Originally posted by tempkid

I just got a flyer and it says Denny Tsettos will be at Image, in NJ, that night, so who knows.