Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What turns you on and drives u crazy??

romy20

there are so many things but - i have these shiny spandexy black pants... and i usually go commando in them *hehe*... and i LOOOVE when my bf goes down and teases me and like... gently nibbles and touches me over the pants... ugggghhhhhhh im so horny right now u have no idea

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

For me the biggest turn-on is looking into the other person's eyes and seeing my pleasure reflected and coming right back at me... Knowing that I'm turning that person on so much... It's part power-trip, like Senorfern said, part selflessness and selfishness at the same time.

Originally posted by tastyt

For me the biggest turn-on is looking into the other person's eyes and seeing my pleasure reflected and coming right back at me... Knowing that I'm turning that person on so much... It's part power-trip, like Senorfern said, part selflessness and selfishness at the same time.

omggggg yes... when my bf moanssss ugghhh i love it!!!!!!

Originally posted by senorfern

When I'm going down on a girl, I take a peep and look up at her... she's biting down on the pillow, eyes in the back of her head, gripping the sheets...that sense of power when pleasuring a girl is the biggest turn-on for me.

nooo doubt.. i'm with you there,

but mostly, call me a hopeless romantic,

it's the look in a womens eyes, when she looks at you, and you just know, that she's looking at you, and knows what she sees.

it's like, when she looks at you that way, you can see that everything in her, is focused on you, and it's for that moment, even if it's just brief, you know that you've got her locked on you.

it's that look that drives me wild

but if it's purely a sexual thing, it's gotta be the biting of the lips, or when a girl nibbles (or bites ;) hint hint) the neck, or kisses you there

Originally posted by tastyt

the fact that i can turn someone else on gets me so much more turned on myself. and i totally agree with what Senorfern said, i always take a look at the girl while im goin down, to see how she's reactin.

and whenever i get kissed and licked on my neck and ears....OH MY GAWD!!!! i love it