Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Jersey Absolutely Sucks!!!!!

I hate that state.

I now have to live in Edison for a week while I wait to move into my new place in Manhattan. I absolutely cannot stand the area. Every body wlalks, talks, dresses, looks, smells, and acts exactly the same. The commute I have to make into the city makes me want to play Russian Roulette until I lose. I just can't stand Jersey.

........Its too bad considering I have always had a thing for Jersey girls.

I can't wait to move in this weekend.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may go to school here but my place is in NY as well. Didn't know that everyone smells the same... i'll have to investigate. Edison is a little wack too, be careful. But i'm not that far away here in New Brunswick. good luck with you move. Thanks for coming out last night!

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I hate that state.

I now have to live in Edison for a week while I wait to move into my new place in Manhattan. I absolutely cannot stand the area. Every body wlalks, talks, dresses, looks, smells, and acts exactly the same. The commute I have to make into the city makes me want to play Russian Roulette until I lose. I just can't stand Jersey.

........Its too bad considering I have always had a thing for Jersey girls.

I can't wait to move in this weekend.

That's why it's called dirty Jersey!

I live in Jersey... but where i live it is definately not dirty and we don't have that factory smell... Only 45 minutes from NYC i live on a lake, am surrounded by woods, and there is a farm accross from my old high school (which is also situated in the middle of woods). I am telling you... only the areas immediately surrounding the city are what you call dirty(along with portions of central Jersey). But where I am from... you wouldn't even know you were still in Jersey.

what town is this? Trenton?

Originally posted by jennEfer

I live in Jersey... but where i live it is definately not dirty and we don't have that factory smell... Only 45 minutes from NYC i live on a lake, am surrounded by woods, and there is a farm accross from my old high school (which is also situated in the middle of woods). I am telling you... only the areas immediately surrounding the city are what you call dirty(along with portions of central Jersey). But where I am from... you wouldn't even know you were still in Jersey.

Originally posted by usa

what town is this? Trenton?

Trenton? Dude ..trenton is as an "Airstrike Realestate Area" as i've seen. Airstrike realty includes all the areas around NYC :) Newark, Bayonne, etc. Most of NJ is pretty rural. esp since i went to a private school in Morris County - its farm country up there.:D

I used to live in Jersey...in fact, I was there in some small college for my freshman year and I couldn't wait to move!!!!It's so fucking aggravating for me to be there...God, the people are so fucked up....I used to live in the city more...had a bf in the Upper East Side...God, that was great...but I would NEVER move there again...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:mad: