Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Serious ??? For The Board

i look at it this way.....if its my time to go its my time to go....look at all those people that had never been late to work and on the day of the tragedy something happened that made them late...God watched out for them because it was not their time. There is no escaping fate, if its my time to leave this world then there is nothing i can do about. and im sure as hell not gonna let some terrorist fucks scare me outta the city that i love!

No I'm not afraid, actually I don't really think about it that much, I mean I do but for some reason I don't worry.

I'm not one of those people that worry about every little thing, whatever happens happens.

I'm not gonna live my life being scared of everything, for me that really woulnd't be living then

i agree with everything said above...

also you cannot go around living life if you're constantly afraid of a terrorist attack. There is no way to know when one will happen.. If something does happen and you get killed or injured it will be by random chance. I'm not sure there's a predestined time and place for everyones death, but you shouldn't worry about things that are out of your control.. this applies to many other aspects of life as well.

I've come to the realization that if somethings gonna happen, its gonna happen. I have no control as to what these terrorists are gonna do and when. Dont get me wrong here. This shit worries me but I'm not gonna go paranoid about it. Otherwise I wouldnt leave my house. And that aint happening any time soon.......

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

I've come to the realization that if somethings gonna happen, its gonna happen. I have no control as to what these terrorists are gonna do and when. Dont get me wrong here. This shit worries me but I'm not gonna go paranoid about it. Otherwise I wouldnt leave my house. And that aint happening any time soon.......

i agree. u can die any moment. that's why you have to chill while you still can! just go out and party like there's no tomorrow. most important thing is that you have fun.