Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Getting fucked in the mouth

romy20

Ok has anyone ever tried this or can do it (well the girls, or guys i dont know whoever)

ok the person lays on their back on a bed, with their head off the bed tilted back at an angle, and there's a way that the guy puts his cock in and somehow goes past that gagging point in ur throat and can fuck ur mouth without u gagging. they also said that u have to completly trust that person so they wont do anyting sudden that u wont be ready for.

i tried once or twice but i think i need more practice lol

so has anyone else tried this or can do this, any pointers lol

I WANNA LEARNN!!!!

lol

i've fucked a girl's mouth b4. instead of her moving her head up and down, i thrusted in and out of her mouth while she was laying on her back, and i sat on top of her. i just made sure not to go in too far and make her gag. it's fun, changes things up a little, but id rather her do it, i want the girl in control in that situation, just like im in control when goin down on her

i've fucked a girl's mouth b4. instead of her moving her head up and down, i thrusted in and out of her mouth while she was laying on her back, and i sat on top of her. i just made sure not to go in too far and make her gag. it's fun, changes things up a little, but id rather her do it, i want the girl in control in that situation, just like im in control when goin down on her

I concur.

Thats one of the best things about the whole going down situation........one person has complete control of whoever is receiving. I'll admit I have done similar things in the variable forms of 69 positions, which is also awesome, but I have never tried fucking a girl's mouth.......will keep that in mind though for next time.