Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is that spot that just gets you all hot?

XxS87xX

Originally posted by synderella420

Hands down it has to be my pussy!!! :)

u know, thanks for slapping me in the head and waking my ass up!

YOUR PUSSY'S MY FAVORITE SPOT TOO!

scratch that shit i said about ears and what not - was trying to be nice and sensitive or something....

Originally posted by marcid21

Take it easy there Syndie sweetie. What I meant was, would your rather your man just dig in, and not warm up the oven? Sometimes yeah...but not all the time.....

There's that certain place that gets it all started.

:rolleyes::laugh: :laugh: :laugh::rolleyes:

see, evidently hot ovens are what everyone things about when its time to get warm....:)

for me i love EVERY spot being caressed (just say away from my hands, feet, and face)

the prob w/ most guys is they dont take the time and rush too much. u have to kiss and touch every spot....that will get any girl so hot. tease a girl by paying attention to every spot except the lips and vagina

....wow...every time i read these posts, i get so excited..too bad i am not dating anyone. :(

Originally posted by bkissa

for me i love EVERY spot being caressed (just say away from my hands, feet, and face)

the prob w/ most guys is they dont take the time and rush too much. u have to kiss and touch every spot....that will get any girl so hot. tease a girl by paying attention to every spot except the lips and vagina

....wow...every time i read these posts, i get so excited..too bad i am not dating anyone. :(

I agree with ya, I love taking it slow teasing the girl! And love being down on her so reading therse post about the pussy and inner thighs is getting me horny its more fun playing with the girl OH by the way I can help you out BKISSA