Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OFFICIAL "I'm A Little Girl So I Start Stupid Threads To Get Sympathy" Thread

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by inyourdreams

She just annoys me...she's on her high horse shit and she needs to get off it.....her attitude sucks and is reflective of her age.....plus she tries to act like shes the ISH and she just ain't it ;)

this is not an age thing... like i said before, im 18 and i do no act like that, nor would i ever... this is a matter of low self esteem... she thinks that if she dresses like a slut and acts as if shes's so sure of herself, guys will like her, etc...

UMMMMM yeah so I'm like the high school slut and I kinda wanna know how I can get like a job as like a STRIPPER or like a DANCER and stuff at like a REAL NYC CLUB!!

can anyone help????? ill make it worth your while...:laugh:

Why would you want to do that?

For the record, this is definately one of the most amusing threads I have ever read.

Also, its a known fact that when someone brags about themselves so much as being asked to be a stripper or dancer they are either a) lying or B) insecure. Either which way, sucks for her. I have never met her but it does seem like she just needs a big piece of meat between her legs a little more often to get rid of all the attitude and attention starvation.

I do agree with djmoonshine, it is not an age thing, just a personality thing.

Anyway, thanx for the entertainment.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So like, I can't even pass HS Algebra, my boyfriend has me on lockdown and like I just CANT do it anymore, OMG and Johnny Vicious isn't gonna be at SF on Friday so now I have like NOTHING to do, OMG and like all these people pick on me here for like NO reason so I'm gonna go cry and try to leave this board again, I know they all hate me and stuff but UMMM maybe if I make them feel bad for me they'll like LIKE me again and I can go back to dealing with my other problems first!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wow,I had no clue what this thread was about until I read that other post...shit, this girl is only 17 years old and thinks and acts like this???Maybe I'm old fashioned or a prude or whatever you wanna fucking call it, but I think that maybe this girl should be more concerned with getting good grades in high school first rather than hot slutty she looked at Exit. It's just really scary sometimes to think that someone that young could be involved in this scene...now, not trying to knock anyone. I don't know when anyone started clubbing or whatever, but fuck....to be so promiscuous at such a young age...when you're only starting to grow up and learn shit...maybe I'm thinking too much into this, I dunno...but I do know that, as liberal as I am, I would not let any daughter of mine go clubbing until she was at least 18.

:idea:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Ok im actually really serious about this

and my body is in good shape I have big boobs and a flat firm stomach and firm legs so i jus would really like to know how can I go about doing this all professionally

------------------

~*Daniela*~

NO FUCKIN' COMMENT

Wow,I had no clue what this thread was about until I read that other post...shit, this girl is only 17 years old and thinks and acts like this???Maybe I'm old fashioned or a prude or whatever you wanna fucking call it, but I think that maybe this girl should be more concerned with getting good grades in high school first rather than hot slutty she looked at Exit. It's just really scary sometimes to think that someone that young could be involved in this scene...now, not trying to knock anyone. I don't know when anyone started clubbing or whatever, but fuck....to be so promiscuous at such a young age...when you're only starting to grow up and learn shit...maybe I'm thinking too much into this, I dunno...but I do know that, as liberal as I am, I would not let any daughter of mine go clubbing until she was at least 18.

I bet she becomes one of those girls who works at a strip club that for an extra $10 on a private show will suck you off.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ah man, this thread is crackin me up.

*BUMPPPPPPPPP*

For all the ones who didn't get to laugh yet...:D

inyourfuckindreams why all the animosity.. Whats the happs between you and this girl?? It is really not funny, and if you think it is than maybe somebody needs a hobby!! You sound so wack lmao at you girl!

Guest gabo

This is fun to read. now its inyourdreams squaring off with xchice!

Hey lets have a drama board meetup! well just rent out a big warehouse and beat the snot outa each other!:tongue:

[

Well I know I am new here and all, and I think I just read this all these posts about "sexybabyd".

And all I have to say is wow the majority of you are really mean.

Going crazy on a girl because she is 17 years old and goes to clubs? Wow to come to think of it I was parting at her age also, even younger. And none of you can say that when you were 17 you were all so very mature, that none of you wanted to go clubbing and run around like that. Espically girls, we all know we went through our little hoochie club girl stage.

QUOTE]Originally posted by inyourdreams

She just annoys me...she's on her high horse shit and she needs to get off it.....her attitude sucks and is reflective of her age.....plus she tries to act like shes the ISH and she just ain't it ;)

medow ... great opinion...

problem is this: since you're new, you dont understand the history she has had when electronically "socializing" on this board.

you dont like me?? fine...i cant control what you think, but something that my mother taught me when i was a kid stands out right now: don't speak unless you get the full story...

get it? got it? good...

Does not matter to me the whole story

I speak on what I see and what I see is you and other people on this board bashing this girl. You can't sit here and honestly say at one point you were annyoing someone purpose.

Fighting online is so pointless and yea to some people it can really get to them, so if you enjoy hurting people's feelings then I think you have issues yourself.