Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OFFICIAL "I'm A Little Girl So I Start Stupid Threads To Get Sympathy" Thread

Originally posted by medows20

Does not matter to me the whole story

I speak on what I see and what I see is you and other people on this board bashing this girl. You can't sit here and honestly say at one point you were annyoing someone purpose.

Fighting online is so pointless and yea to some people it can really get to them, so if you enjoy hurting people's feelings then I think you have issues yourself.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Can u please end this topic? No need to talk about this girl hunnnie.. If u enjoy clubs you should go out and meet everyone on this board who are all nice, cool,intelligent people. SOme of the best people you will meet in your life.. HOnestly arguing about this girl is not worth it... Enjoy this board and these people and the club scene..

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jaxl
Originally posted by PartiGrl

Not to instigate any more drama but I have to say...... this thread is cracking me up!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm so with you....I obviously missed some of the pre-drama, but this is some funny stuff.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by medows20

I speak on what I see and what I see is you and other people on this board bashing this girl. You can't sit here and honestly say at one point you were annyoing someone purpose.

Fighting online is so pointless and yea to some people it can really get to them, so if you enjoy hurting people's feelings then I think you have issues yourself.

... sorry sweetie, but you just sound ignorant... why would anyone comment on something without knowing the whole story first??? common sense would say that you'd want to know everything you possibly could before even trying to put your two sense in...

second off... like highmay pointed out, you're a newbie my friend... this has definitely been going on for a while... a lot of the people on the board have persoanlly met daniella so it's not just an "online thing", but being that you have the whole story, you'd know that right???

:rolleyes: