Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OFFICIAL "I'm A Little Girl So I Start Stupid Threads To Get Sympathy" Thread

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

AWWWWWWWW you guys are just horrible:D C'mon she has sooooo much pressure on her right now.She still can't find a kewll prom dress and her history teacher said he might throw a pop quiz at the class tomorrow.Not to mention that Vicious isn't spinning at Factory Friday.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ouch you guys are definately cruel..:laugh:

I never met the girl personally and never had a problem with her..but has anyone ever checked out her little website? I got bored enough to go to it and for the section that shows her pictures all it says is "Princess...I'm hot...U know u want me" and lots of corny ass shit.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by inyourdreams

She's a wack bitch...nuff said!:D

what happened?!?! I am not on her side at all!! I never met her or had a problem with her. I do remember you talking to her for the first time in a post about a month ago, and she gave you a little attitude. I havent seen anymore drama between you two, or is this something else??

Guest gabo
Originally posted by inyourdreams

She just annoys me...she's on her high horse shit and she needs to get off it.....her attitude sucks and is reflective of her age.....plus she tries to act like shes the ISH and she just ain't it ;)

she does seem alittle stuck up... But again I have never met her.

Its just hard for me to get pissed off at someone that hasnt done anything bad to me. Sorry I wish I could join the fight!! maybe she will piss me off tomorrow or something.:D

Originally posted by gabo

she does seem alittle stuck up... But again I have never met her.

Its just hard for me to get pissed off at someone that hasnt done anything bad to me. Sorry I wish I could join the fight!! maybe she will piss me off tomorrow or something.:D

OH she'll DEF be back ;) LOL

She just likes drama :laugh: