Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where will every1 be going thanksgiving eve post your votes here

Where will you be heading Thanksgiving Eve?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Where will you be heading Thanksgiving Eve?

• Exit/Earth
    • Soundfactory
    • Limelight
    • Roxy
    • Webster Hall
    • Vinyl
    • Ohm
    • Saci
    • Cheetah

Originally posted by roninmess

DITTO, was goin to go to Factory, but fuck them.

Ya fuck Factory, they are only bringing in the best dj in the world, to bad you and some others don't go and get educated.

DT is going to make history in that hole. If I go that fucker will make me miss thanksgiving dinner.

Originally posted by tempkid

Ya fuck Factory, they are only bringing in the best dj in the world, to bad you and some others don't go and get educated.

DT is going to make history in that hole. If I go that fucker will make me miss thanksgiving dinner.

I am not supporting that place after this Saturday(have to go at least once to see Peters) because of what they did to Vicious. Johnny's my favorite DJ and he got cancelled for a bullshit reason.

Originally posted by roninmess

I am not supporting that place after this Saturday(have to go at least once to see Peters) because of what they did to Vicious. Johnny's my favorite DJ and he got cancelled for a bullshit reason.

I hear what your saying. JV is a great guy, great producer, and good dj, but you only no one side of the story. Owners are greedy and suck but from SF owners view, Exit is the enimy and rival, maybe JV has a contract with them not to spin anywhere else on fridays but SF. Just like when Twilo was open dj's like S@D and PVD were not allowed to spin at any other venues in the city. Thats the way it goes sometimes. Maybe this Grant guy is just trying to show JV or any others that he is still the boss.