• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by weed247

IM CURIOUS!

WHOS THE BEST DJ EVER?

JOHNNY VIVIOUS?

TONY DRAPER?

oh god...people forgive this amateur...for he knows not what he speaks of...

little kid: with all respect to johnny vicious and none to tony draper, they dont hold a candle a candle to the best DJ ever, Larry Levan (RIP).

highmay...the best DJ ever, Larry Levan (RIP).

I'll grant you that. Every set I've heard that guy play is phenominal and a true journey, but I'll always give it up for the man of today...Danny Tenaglia. There's just nobody out there that turns it out all night every night to an atmosphere thats just second to none

Originally posted by rubyraks

I'll grant you that. Every set I've heard that guy play is phenominal and a true journey, but I'll always give it up for the man of today...Danny Tenaglia. There's just nobody out there that turns it out all night every night to an atmosphere thats just second to none

DT's definately been ripping shit up the past couple of weeks:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

gotta disagree with you on that...first off, tenaglia is a disciple of Larry's style; DT is a former Garage bitch...whether it was a battle, or a marathon set, Larry stood above all...the only comparison i can make to his smooth mixing is john digweed, but of course Larry was better...his sets sound like one continuous song, and my god did he drop some tracks back in the day...granted DT can make an atmosphere second to none, but Larry can manipulate you by just the mere music he plays...that takes talent, my friend...

Originally posted by highmay

gotta disagree with you on that...first off, tenaglia is a disciple of Larry's style; DT is a former Garage bitch...whether it was a battle, or a marathon set, Larry stood above all...the only comparison i can make to his smooth mixing is john digweed, but of course Larry was better...his sets sound like one continuous song, and my god did he drop some tracks back in the day...granted DT can make an atmosphere second to none, but Larry can manipulate you by just the mere music he plays...that takes talent, my friend...

You misunderstand me my friend. I absolutely agree with you about Larry...there was and is no better today! All I was saying was of today's DJs no one brings the atmosphere better than DT.

i have to agree with you. I go see DT every fri and he gets my vote at the moment, but still if i could go see digweed or PVD at twilo, i would deff. go there over seeing DT. Digweed killed it at twilo.......last fri of every month........iNsAnE!!!!!!!

Originally posted by vision

another good question would be if you won a contest and can celebrate your birthday at SF or anywhere and you can pick any deejay to spin there who would you pick???

oh without a doubt...my is DT....at Centro-Fly...with Phazons....

You misunderstand me my friend. I absolutely agree with you about Larry...there was and is no better today! All I was saying was of today's DJs no one brings the atmosphere better than DT.

my bad bro i definitly did misunderstood you...Larry Levan is the greatest...

Originally posted by highmay

oh god...people forgive this amateur...for he knows not what he speaks of...

little kid: with all respect to johnny vicious and none to tony draper, they dont hold a candle a candle to the best DJ ever, Larry Levan (RIP).

Wow It been a while since i heard that name...he was is most deff TOP 5 ever was!!

Originally posted by tempkid

Steven Zor is the best dj of all time, nobody close ,well maybe Boris.

who said steven zhor???boris???OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!

actually they aint so bad but dt at centro???would be chill fuckin nite...with phazons???like him n cox at twilo???fuckin a...

Originally posted by ekcdj

i have to agree with you. I go see DT every fri and he gets my vote at the moment, but still if i could go see digweed or PVD at twilo, i would deff. go there over seeing DT. Digweed killed it at twilo.......last fri of every month........iNsAnE!!!!!!!

The Sasha and Digweed combo get my vote.

Sasha and Digs are coming to Boston (and probably to New York) this month... first trip to the states in almost a year, it's going to be insane.

Oh, and just to make the night even nastier, Jimmy Van M is opening up... what a fucking sick night this is gonna be.....