Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need to get laid and soon!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

I can't take it anymore!! I wake up everyday humping my bed!!!!

I need to have the craziest sex I have ever had... I mean just getting all sweaty and going after one thing. No chit chat, just ripping each others clothes off and fucking that pussy so hard ill leave bruises!! Pull that little slut by the hair and make her do anything I want!! Spank that little ass till its nice and red! then make her scream as I fuck the hell out of it!!

I can't take it today! nothing helps!

Ahem.... *clears throat* You act like you're the only one w/this problem. Is there any reason for this out of control horniness? Could there be some sexy, beautiful, intelligent mami making you feel this way??? :confused: Cause I know there's a sweet sexy hottt hottt hottt young buck who's just makin' me wanna :hump:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

Ahem.... *clears throat* You act like you're the only one w/this problem. Is there any reason for this out of control horniness? Could there be some sexy, beautiful, intelligent mami making you feel this way??? :confused: Cause I know there's a sweet sexy hottt hottt hottt young buck who's just makin' me wanna :hump:

I have to say yes! there is a hot, young girl that i need to fuck and quick................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... she lives down the block from me maybe you can help me get her

Besides her there isnt anyone else I really want to fuck... right now!

Originally posted by gabo

I have to say yes! there is a hot, young girl that i need to fuck and quick................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... she lives down the block from me maybe you can help me get her

Besides her there isnt anyone else I really want to fuck... right now!

How on earth am I going to get you the girl down the block from you? I mean, you're out there in West Bumblefuck. And here I am, smack dab in the middle of Manhattan. Home to the most beautiful, sexiest most interesting people in the world. And you wonder why I'm so damn horny! I really should just go take a walk around the East Village and get myself some action.

Fine then I am going to a whore house!!

If I can't bring the women to me, I ll just pay them!:tongue:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

See, I told you it's better being a woman. We don't have to concern ourselves with such things. All we have to do is throw on a pair of tight jeans and stand there with an "ohmygodhowijustwanttogetfucked" look in our eyes. The men will follow. :cool:

See, I told you it's better being a woman. We don't have to concern ourselves with such things. All we have to do is throw on a pair of tight jeans and stand there with an "ohmygodhowijustwanttogetfucked" look in our eyes. The men will follow.

.......and that is why it is just not fair.:mad:

I need to have the craziest sex I have ever had... I mean just getting all sweaty and going after one thing. No chit chat, just ripping each others clothes off and fucking that pussy so hard ill leave bruises!! Pull that little slut by the hair and make her do anything I want!! Spank that little ass till its nice and red! then make her scream as I fuck the hell out of it!!

you need to find a girl and just go at w/ her for like 3 months or so. sounds like you're really backed up

no volunteers sweetie...damn I know how ya feel..its ben say 3 weeks for myself, so how abt u say lets take a ride in that camaro of urs..hehe;)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by clubkat

awwww...thats so sweet :tongue:;):D

wow You know the real freaks on this board, the ones who think you humpng bed is cute! aww I love you D!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by fierydesire

no volunteers sweetie...damn I know how ya feel..its ben say 3 weeks for myself, so how abt u say lets take a ride in that camaro of urs..hehe;)

my camaro is broken!! would you settle for a taxi!??

Guest gabo

haha sure actually fuck teh taxi, what at on the train...nah ghetto..um well there are many other ways to......;)

How about on a amtrack train! well take a ride to the country and stay at a bed and breakfast and fuck all wekend. Then hop on the train and fuck all the way back!

;)

How about on a amtrack train! well take a ride to the country and stay at a bed and breakfast and fuck all wekend. Then hop on the train and fuck all the way back!

;)

damn sounds like a plan...we can begin on the train;) oh the rush, woohoo....yeah lets skip the breakfast, and just be rabbits:tongue: ;)

Guest gabo

damn sounds like a plan...we can begin on the train;) oh the rush, woohoo....yeah lets skip the breakfast, and just be rabbits:tongue: ;)

sounds good! oh btw can I bring my mom, she has never been on a train.

Guest gabo

ewwwww...how abt u and ur mom go alone...:rolleyes: Maybe this is why u can't get laid:tongue:

ok mom will stay home, can I bring tasty then, you could never have enough pussy!;)

Guest gabo

ok well whateva u want, its better than your mom, plus tasty is a cutie;)

yes she is!! you could watch when I lick her pussy!

Can I be the "conductor" who asks for your tickets, which you have miraculously misplaced, and who then is offered one of your women as payment?

I'm thinking Fiery can ride my hard cock to the rhythm of the train bumping over the tracks while TastyT sucks your cock. Then we can switch and I can lick our little friend clean while you service fiery's delectable backside. Now that is a plan? And then we take a nap/ And wake up and we all get high because I will have brought pot being the thoughtful man I am. Then we can conduct an experiement. Lets tie TastyT down and then work her over with ice, sex toys, lube and our tongues until she begs us to stop? I wonder how many screaming, thrashing, soul-shattering orgasms TastyT can have before she is worn out? We could even place bets - start a pool?

See, now this is a PLAN. I love it when a plan cums together....