Clubplanet Nightlife Community

exit

knxtc

went to exit tonight just to check it out...spent a few hours there and had a blast...i don't care what anyone says...i love htat fucking place...draper did his job tonight...dind't stay long but when i was there..great beats...hell yeah...and if your gonna bash this then don't even reply cause no one wants to hear it....yeahhhhhh mothafuckin exit@!@@@@!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah man, I just got home from Exit and had a sick time. Draper seems to be getting better as each week comes. At 4:30 the fuckin beats came hard and nice. What was the song right before Rhythm Ready(like a female vocal) and was the song that said House of Frankenstein the song "Young Frankenstein?" Great night all around. Didn't get paid AGAIN, but had a fuckin blast!

Originally posted by knxtc

went to exit tonight just to check it out...spent a few hours there and had a blast...i don't care what anyone says...i love htat fucking place...draper did his job tonight...dind't stay long but when i was there..great beats...hell yeah...and if your gonna bash this then don't even reply cause no one wants to hear it....yeahhhhhh mothafuckin exit@!@@@@!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if u don't wanna hear what people have to say about exit...then why don't u try posting about something else!!!

Originally posted by lillizzy

chill! let him post about the good time he had...obviously someone had a bad night :rolleyes:

bad night?? no..actually had a great night~~>not at exit!! not my cup of tea.....HOWEVER...all i was simply saying was he keeps posting about not wanting to hear bad things about exit~this is a message board....OPINIONS!! so if u don't want to hear EVERYONE'S opinions((good and bad)) then don't bring up the topic!!!

i respect everyone's opinions but it starts to get old when all you hear is about how draper is terrible and he's not a real dj...thats all...but anyway...awesome time...i got there real early and he played my one of my favorite vocals...then i got snowed on during that song....great time

btw...was there a meetup cause i spent most of the night in back of juniors booth...i kept thinking i saw some people that posted their pic on here but i didn't wanna go up to them and ask..

where was the meetup ?

The couch right outside of the lightbooth door. Bigart was there fuckin up Court with those Raven lights. That was intense. After that Court, Kyle and I went to the Red Room and chilled with Mike Bugout and got his cd, which I must say is very good.

i was a little fucked up last night so when i was trying to figure out what changed and shit i totally forgot about looking for the lightbooth...wheres that at now???

Looking at Juniors booth from the dancefloor, its right next to it on the right side. SO, from the lounge area, its right there on the left of the booth. Check your PM's

k guys...i WOULD have been there but the guy at the door, the 1 w/ the glasses didn't want to let me in. this was really the 1st time i couldnt get into a club...and i didn't think it would be EXIT. that guy has something up his ass maybe that night.

...so i hung around w/ sum other kids that didn't get in (the REJECTS) :rolleyes: until he left and the other guy let me in. so by the time i got into the club it was 2:30. i looked around for roninmess and a girl w/ red pants. but all i saw was a girl in red shorts and a guy who was a total mess. i guess not u guys. but i did have fun that night, stayed till close.

=people in exit are MEAN. one guy said to me while i was dancing "GO BACK TO FACTORY" what does that mean????

anyway, if i decide to venture out there again, which is likely, hope to see u guys next time.

Originally posted by bkissa

=people in exit are MEAN. one guy said to me while i was dancing "GO BACK TO FACTORY" what does that mean????

He means to GO BACK TO FACTORY!! We don't want you factory headz inside Exit!!! haha I'm jk!!! Have no idea why the guy would say that, some people are assholes...

Anyways I'm pissed I didn't get to go to Exit last night. I couldn't make it out last night I gotta rest my sprained foot. Hopefully next week I'll be there.....

It was a phat night.

I finally got to meet Lil Lizzy and a few others.

i agree with what knxtc said, it does seem like draper is getting better week by week. I heard alot of new tracks last nite, and was loving every one of them.

Owww....my neck still hurts. :D

yea good times last night!!! yea i met doubtness, court877, trancerxn112, bigart, roniness, peekhour, kayeangel, schwinn, lillizzy, rdancer, acidqueen, and djmikebugout!!! (phat set in the red room man and phat cd!!!!) good night and draper i believe is gettin better!!!! he has that time around 4-5:30 where he slows it down a bit and then picks up hardcore around 5:15-5:30 where the afterhours crew comes in and he rips it up with phat phat songs like total connection, rhythm, ich schemelze, (whats the version of this song that he played???), but yea good night and good to meet some new peeps!!!

this one time wawawa BAND CAMP!!! WOMPWOMPWOMP!!!!

PEACE:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by bkissa

Sorry to hear you couldn't make it (but I didn't make it to the meetup either)! There's always next time..

I didn't have as much fun as I usually have @ Exit last night for one reason:

MY FEET HURT!!!

For some fucking reason, my feet started hurting early around 3:30 or so. So low and behold, Cody, the girl that just never wants to STOP dancing, is sitting on the floor near the wall on the stage just WATCHING all of her friends dance their asses off. Meantime, I'm just sitting there aching and wishing I could just be in my UFOs and sneakers instead of my black hooker boots and red pants.

But when Draper dropped Rhythm Ready, you better believe my ass was up and going crazy.. using the last bit of power that my body could provide to my throbbing feet.

Draper actually played some decent shit last night, there were a lot of what seemed like older IDs. Despite what some people are saying, I liked the Bandcamp song. Had a sick beat to it. Once again though Draper dropped friggin' Fright Train - that song should be a much needed retirement already!!!

One more note - me and my friends decided to go chill in the red room for a while - the music is SO fucking sick in there it makes the main floor stand still. Much love <3

:D :D :D

Originally posted by codica3

Sorry to hear you couldn't make it (but I didn't make it to the meetup either)! There's always next time..

I didn't have as much fun as I usually have @ Exit last night for one reason:

MY FEET HURT!!!

For some fucking reason, my feet started hurting early around 3:30 or so. So low and behold, Cody, the girl that just never wants to STOP dancing, is sitting on the floor near the wall on the stage just WATCHING all of her friends dance their asses off. Meantime, I'm just sitting there aching and wishing I could just be in my UFOs and sneakers instead of my black hooker boots and red pants.

haha I feel you.. I hate it when I'm hurtin somewhere while at Exit. And everyoen around me is dancing.. I'm just like "SSHIIIIIIIIITTT" , that's why I didn't go last night cause my foot was killin me, I didn't wanna be like that all night