Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Worst Dj Ever!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by DONEproperly

First off, I would like to say that to each their own. Everyone has different taste and style, buttttttttttt......

Most of you people speak of Denny as he is God. How many of you have dreams of sucking him off??? Get off it already!

There are other DJ's in Tri-State area that blow this guy away. Try to listen to and experience other DJ's like Shawn Ink, Victor Calderone, Peter Rauhofer, Tenaglia or European DJ's that come to NY area to spin like Seb Fontaine, PVD, Tiesto (etc... I could go on) and you'll see what I am talking about.

I think most of you support the guy because he is from Jersey and your friends who have hardly heard any other DJ think he is the best. So you follow each other like a bunch of blind goats, bop your heads and scream "Yay Denny!" Such blindness!!!!!

I heard the guy spin several times at different clubs (Yes, Temps which has great energy but the lack of good music and more venues) and I think he was really good when he used to be in Abyss several years back. Bangin hard, tribal beats with a set of pleasing vocals. I actually went every Wed. Now he went to shit.

I heard him last at World, before he left, after bouncing to SF, and he was playing total garbage. No vibe with empty dancefloor. And no, I'm not a big fan of JP as of lately, '97-99 his best.

So people, open your eyes and stop following each other like a bunch of blind goats and experience other talent.

Tsettos was the friday dj at abyss, it just shows that this person is another loser who is using different names to support himself. Its funny how all these people that like to put down tsettos have less than five posts on the board. Its all the same homo with nothing better to do than to try and put Denny down. Why dont you find somewhere else to do it? The only support you get here is from your other screen names***MORON***:blown:

Originally posted by sin-sational

Love him or hate him-Denny gets the most attention on this board!

As for my vote for worst DJ-Jonathan Peters-hands down!

pots and pans pots and pans!:tongue:

I wouldn't say JP is the worst, he use to be really good, he's more the most over-rated DJ, his loyal fans even know he isn't half the dj he was.

what anyone says. Theres no other like TEMPTS but thats shown when the line is around the corner....... so apparently theres nothing to prove. EVeryone is entitled to their opinion though why fight over whos the best whos not its stupid!!! I personally think there is no other feeling like TEMPTS in the summer!!!:D

I WORKED WITH DENNY FRIDAY AND ON MANY OCCASIONS SINCE HE FIRST STARTED SPINNING. I DIDN'T HEAR ONE MIX OFFBEAT, HE WORKED ACAPELLAS OVER BEATS FLAWLESSLY. SO I FEEL THAT THIS IS A RIDICULOUS POST. GLOWSTICKS GIRL OR WHOEVER, YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE A BIASED OPINION. MAYBE YOU JUST HATE JERSEY, OR YOU HATE DJ'S THAT MIX FLAWLESSLY. MAYBE YOU LIKE TRANCE AND DENNY DIDN'T PLAY IT. MAYBE A PROMOTER FROM A COMPETITVE CLUB. I'VE WORKED WITH A LOT OF THE NEW YORK DJ'S AND THEY GET WHERE THEY ARE BY SOME PROMOTER PUSHING THEM, NOT BECAUSE THEY HAVE EARNED IT BECAUSE OF THERE TALENT. IF HE WASN'T GOOD WOULD HE OF GOTTEN THIS FAR? DENNY IS A TALENTED DJ WHO HAS A GREAT NJ FOLLOWING AND THE PEOPLE THAT FOLLOW HIM ALL KNOW EACH OTHER, THEY MEET UP A DIFFERENT VENUES WHERE HE IS PLAYING, PARTY TOGETHER AND HAVE A GOOD TIME.............ISN'T THAT WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT? A NICE TIME OUT. HE GETS BIG MONEY FOR GUEST SPOTS BECAUSE HE DRAWS A CROWD....

DO YOU COMPREHEND THAT? SO QUITE SIMPLY IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE MANS MUSIC DON'T GO......THERE ARE SO MANY CLUBS TO GO TO AND ACCORDING TO YOU, EVERY OTHER DJ IS BETTER.

Originally posted by kirklop

I WORKED WITH DENNY FRIDAY AND ON MANY OCCASIONS SINCE HE FIRST STARTED SPINNING. I DIDN'T HEAR ONE MIX OFFBEAT, HE WORKED ACAPELLAS OVER BEATS FLAWLESSLY. SO I FEEL THAT THIS IS A RIDICULOUS POST. GLOWSTICKS GIRL OR WHOEVER, YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE A BIASED OPINION. MAYBE YOU JUST HATE JERSEY, OR YOU HATE DJ'S THAT MIX FLAWLESSLY. MAYBE YOU LIKE TRANCE AND DENNY DIDN'T PLAY IT. MAYBE A PROMOTER FROM A COMPETITVE CLUB. I'VE WORKED WITH A LOT OF THE NEW YORK DJ'S AND THEY GET WHERE THEY ARE BY SOME PROMOTER PUSHING THEM, NOT BECAUSE THEY HAVE EARNED IT BECAUSE OF THERE TALENT. IF HE WASN'T GOOD WOULD HE OF GOTTEN THIS FAR? DENNY IS A TALENTED DJ WHO HAS A GREAT NJ FOLLOWING AND THE PEOPLE THAT FOLLOW HIM ALL KNOW EACH OTHER, THEY MEET UP A DIFFERENT VENUES WHERE HE IS PLAYING, PARTY TOGETHER AND HAVE A GOOD TIME.............ISN'T THAT WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT? A NICE TIME OUT. HE GETS BIG MONEY FOR GUEST SPOTS BECAUSE HE DRAWS A CROWD....

DO YOU COMPREHEND THAT? SO QUITE SIMPLY IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE MANS MUSIC DON'T GO......THERE ARE SO MANY CLUBS TO GO TO AND ACCORDING TO YOU, EVERY OTHER DJ IS BETTER.

alright i think i let this go on long enough without saying anything

i havent responded because this was part of a truth or dare game we have going on in teh sex board

so i was dared to come here and say that

however here are my opinions from the comments

first of all everyone is entitled to their opinion

i can understand those who got upset cause it said worst dj ever

but those who respond in calling someone who post an opinion a moron,, are wrong

but dont worry i wont lose any sleep for being called an idiot or moron, ha

as far as my opinion of tsettos i think he plays alright

i wouldnt call him the greatest dj cause there are soo many different styles and i wouldnt award it to anyone dj

as far as tempts as a venue, its ok

some of u believe its great and ur entitled to that

and no i dont have anything against jersey, i am from jersey, haha

finally i would never make comments about someone being the worst dj, cause im wise enough to know that i havent heard every dj

or have been to every club to call one the best or worst

but i fly for free and have been to quite a number of clubs and have heard many djs spin

my best clubbing experiences in ibiza in the summer

and amsterdam, whenever, haha

sorry for the length

Originally posted by xxsplashxx

Tsettos was the friday dj at abyss, it just shows that this person is another loser who is using different names to support himself. Its funny how all these people that like to put down tsettos have less than five posts on the board. Its all the same homo with nothing better to do than to try and put Denny down. Why dont you find somewhere else to do it? The only support you get here is from your other screen names***MORON***:blown:

Another perfect example why the club scene is not what it used to be. It's because herb ass kids like you who have just stared going out to clubs and listening to house music, think they run shit. The party which was started a few years back was called Wildlife Wednesdays and Tsettos used to spin there on Wed. and Friday nights.

By the way, I have been reading these boards when they were ClubNYC and Dmitry used to run them. And no I'm not another imposter under a different name trying to bash Tsettos. I just wanna state my opinion and shed some light on some of you blind rookies.

Originally posted by DONEproperly

Another perfect example why the club scene is not what it used to be. It's because herb ass kids like you who have just stared going out to clubs and listening to house music, think they run shit. The party which was started a few years back was called Wildlife Wednesdays and Tsettos used to spin there on Wed. and Friday nights.

By the way, I have been reading these boards when they were ClubNYC and Dmitry used to run them. And no I'm not another imposter under a different name trying to bash Tsettos. I just wanna state my opinion and shed some light on some of you blind rookies.

You have 3 posts!!!! What a clown:finger: :finger: :finger:

Originally posted by kirklop

DENNY IS A TALENTED DJ WHO HAS A GREAT NJ FOLLOWING AND THE PEOPLE THAT FOLLOW HIM ALL KNOW EACH OTHER, THEY MEET UP A DIFFERENT VENUES WHERE HE IS PLAYING, PARTY TOGETHER AND HAVE A GOOD TIME.............ISN'T THAT WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT? A NICE TIME OUT. HE GETS BIG MONEY FOR GUEST SPOTS BECAUSE HE DRAWS A CROWD....

I will jump in here with a few choice thoughts:

1) I agree with Kirk's assesment in that Denny would not get booked and paid substantial money if people were not willing to come hear him play.

2) You cannot take away from the man the fact that the Temp's crowd absolutely worships him. I know of no other DJ who gets a standing ovation at the end of every summer from his crowd. In fact having seen clubs in many different locations I can only think of one other time I saw a crowd react like that and that was for Carl Cox.

3) If you are not into what Denny does musically, that is your right. On that dimension Denny is solidly in the vein of the style that is favored here in NJ. By the same token being at the lead of that group, he breaks more new music than the NJ jocks who follow him stylistically much to his credit.

If you are into Digweed/ Van Dyk / Cox / Tenaglia, Denny is probably not going to do it for you. If your into JP/ JV / Richie Rydell, Denny is going to do just fine by you.

It all boils down to what style you like.

But like him or not Denny has carved out both an original sound for himself and a following that in NJ is second to no other DJ.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by eviljav666

Somebody realy has to Call the Cops!!

hey jav, I've been tryin to figure out what your picture is under your name. is that the chick from that old street fighter game?????

wow, so much drama. this was a dare from the sex board Truth or Dare game. i dared glowdancer to post this cuz i knew the jersey boarders would start something like this over it. ahhhh...my job is complete

i personally have nothing against tsettos or tempts. never seen him live and im too young to get into tempts. but i do want to hear him, from everything i hear about him.

Originally posted by saleen351

hey jav, I've been tryin to figure out what your picture is under your name. is that the chick from that old street fighter game?????

No I dont think so..i wasnt a big fan of "street fighter"

I thought it resembled me as a girl that's why i picked it..

No other reason.

TEMPTS + DENNY = UNPARALLELED

Look at all you jerk offs! You have no idea about tempts. Look at what happened when the "great" Richie Santana came to tempts, it was puke. That's not to say Santana sucks, but that tempts needs denny, and denny needs tempts. There is no other club in the WORLD that can match the energy produced in one half hour of a tempts summer night. You people don't like Denny, then F%@K off. . . we don't want you at tempts anyway.

P.S. Where are those chapter guys from tempts closing time?

Originally posted by xtcgspot

wow, so much drama. this was a dare from the sex board Truth or Dare game. i dared glowdancer to post this cuz i knew the jersey boarders would start something like this over it. ahhhh...my job is complete

i personally have nothing against tsettos or tempts. never seen him live and im too young to get into tempts. but i do want to hear him, from everything i hear about him.

so basically you only go to raves or teen nights where everyone is on too much G or K to even know where they are. get out of this board you little tyke and come to tempts when they start serving baby bottles!

Originally posted by joeytempts

so basically you only go to raves or teen nights where everyone is on too much G or K to even know where they are. get out of this board you little tyke and come to tempts when they start serving baby bottles!

no i dont go to raves, i dont go to teen nites, i dont do G, i dont do K, and i havent even done E in a really long time. i happen to go to the city all the time, like SF, LL, Exit, Webster Hall, and the Tunnel when it was open, and i party wihtout drugs and have a blast. i like the city clubs more....jersey clubs dont compare!!!

Originally posted by xtcgspot

no i dont go to raves, i dont go to teen nites, i dont do G, i dont do K, and i havent even done E in a really long time. i happen to go to the city all the time, like SF, LL, Exit, Webster Hall, and the Tunnel when it was open, and i party wihtout drugs and have a blast. i like the city clubs more....jersey clubs dont compare!!!

didn't u just recently post about not dropping in 3 months?? i mean...that is good and u should keep it up...but HARDLY qualifies as a 'really long time'.....donthca think?