Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lets set up a meet up!

XxS87xX

Originally posted by djjonstephen

A sex board meetup has been talked about too often with no results. Gotta step up to the plate and come through in the clutch. I'll make it down when that happens.

there have been results

ive met a few from the sexboard and theyre all hotties!

but id still like to meet more

and i think we should have a real game of truth or dare at this meetup

Originally posted by clubkat

So very true, guys the first Shagfest was a success, I want Shagfest 2 to be even better!!

Im working double time on this one and sadly, *The Official Sex Board Meetup/Shagfest 2* is def going to be in January.....not because i want to keep you guys waiting ::i love u all too much for that:: but because by then, the rush of the holidays will be over and a special treat will be in town hehe. ;)

So please bear with me on this one.

But if anyone has any mini meetups planned before hand, let a sista know!!!!:D I wanna shake my booty with the best of the sex board tooo!!!!:tongue:

kisses!!!

How about Hooters this Saturday?? Good wings, crab legs and boobies....I'm serious about this too!!

Originally posted by tastyt

Yeah, ClubKat's working on it. Getting all of us crackhead freaks together in one place takes more work than you might imagine!

So very true, guys the first Shagfest was a success, I want Shagfest 2 to be even better!!

Im working double time on this one and sadly, *The Official Sex Board Meetup/Shagfest 2* is def going to be in January.....not because i want to keep you guys waiting ::i love u all too much for that:: but because by then, the rush of the holidays will be over and a special treat will be in town hehe. ;)

So please bear with me on this one.

But if anyone has any mini meetups planned before hand, let a sista know!!!!:D I wanna shake my booty with the best of the sex board tooo!!!!:tongue:

kisses!!!

we had the entire second floor lounge ::with red leather sofas lol, i loved that:: to ourselves....beautiful place, only i failed to get info on the bar so we had a slight problem. But it still worked out, thanx to arthur's big balls and credit card!!!!! ::love ya babe::

:)