Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tattoos: Yea or Nay?

vicman

Tattoos, Yea or Nay?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Tattoos, Yea or Nay?

• Yea
    • Nay

I love tattoos; how many, where, and what type look good is entirely dependant upon the person whose skin forms the canvas.

I have three and I plan on getting more- a dragon on my shoulderblade, a small purple and black design on my pelvis, and a large black tribal on my lower back. I had a pic taken of that one recently, if it comes out ok I'll be able to post it tomorrow.

Well I'll spill my beans here...yup, I like 'em and like girls that have 'em :D

Myself I have 2. One on my left shoulder that is the face in the center of the aztec calendar and one in the middle of my upper back thats a tribal cross or somethin'...

yup I plan on gettin' s'more...but I always take a lot of time deciding what I should get.

I think that the right tattoo(s) on the right girl are very sexy. As long as they are well done, thoughtful, and meaningful to the wearer, I think they can only improve her body. Tattoos as fashion work only when that person is confident in their chosen artwork. On that same note, this thing with the tattooed boobies that's been going on lately is really tacky. Not to encite a race riot, but it seems to be a very popular thing for black women to do to get some name engraved on their breast and then wear no shirt that coners it in any way.

I myself am tattooed in four different spots. A small peace sign on my upper back, a small unity symbol on the opposing side of my back, a small NY on my left lower leg, and a Celtic armband on my right upper arm.

I encourage anyone that wants to get a tattoo, to do research as xxlea has mentioned and know who your artist is.

Originally posted by chula22

I have three. A tribal butterfly on my left ankle. And a tribal rose going through a nickname on my arm.

I might get one more but it will be either onmy upper thigh or my back and it will be small.

Tattoos are cute if done right.

hey chula, i have a tribal butterfly too....only it's on my upper thigh, i love it....i also have one on my ankle but i'm gettin real sick of it

Guest jaxl

I have rose done over a tribal symbol on my upper right shoulder. I want to get another one on my lower back, but I keep hearing it's really painful.

i think if done on the right spot it looks good, and it must be done with good taste and by a professional. no home made tattoos please... my boyfriend has 2 tribal armbands one on each arm... another thing... if it is going to be an armband on a guy it should definetly be on a muscular bicept

i have one, it's a tribal sun, right on the lower middle of my back, just a little above my butt cleavage....

the center is red and the rays are white, purple and black (outline)

i'd like to get another one, but am not too sure what to get. when i decide it will be on my left shoulder blade or on the middle of the back of my neck.:D

one on each arm (upper)

left - native american with hair flowing in wind with full moon and wolf on top of head with same eyes (sounds corn but it was from a vision)

right - hawk with backdrop of mountains and sun and broken arrow in his talons

one more - on the inside of my lip - can't talk about that one in public...

want one more one the back of my neck...

love girls with tattoos - hottest one was a simple tribal that traced her belly button that was ofcourse pierced - god damn yummy...

Originally posted by dgmodel

i have one, hate it... got it when i was young and dumb...

Im not a big fan of them to begin with...

I don't want to look at something 20 years later and be like WTF was I thinking...........

But some people can most def. pull them off ya know?? Its all about the person. But I would say no, for me that is.

Looks like most people like 'em....cant say it enough I juuuuust loooooooove girls with tattoos!:tongue:

Its the art work, the place they have 'em, and something weird: we all know the slight discomfort the days after getting them with the dry skin and stuff, but there just something that makes it even more hotter the fact that se put up with the dry skin..the pain thing...Ok so its sorta weird.:D

5 of them. My first when I was 16 A celtic sun on my arm then 17 I got a celtic cross on my calf, also at 17 i got a chinese love symblo on my back, and at 18 i got a band of fire going around the other arm and Sean over the celtic sun. This year at 19 im going to get wings tattooed to my back. and get rid of that faget love symblo I hate it.

Originally posted by XxS87xX

5 of them. My first when I was 16 A celtic sun on my arm then 17 I got a celtic cross on my calf, also at 17 i got a chinese love symblo on my back, and at 18 i got a band of fire going around the other arm and Sean over the celtic sun. This year at 19 im going to get wings tattooed to my back. and get rid of that faget love symblo I hate it.

I really hurts to get rid of them.....

I feel for you that shit is gonna hurt!