Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Plans for Spring Break??

Cancun is so overrated....there's always way too many people there, guess that's fun for some, but I'd rather enjoy the place to its full extent without dealing with assholes and bitches that are too drunk to know where they are.

For spring break,we are planning to drive up Highway one here on the West Coast, up to Seattle....on shrooms....if you've been on this highway you'll know why it will be amazing...

:tongue:

Originally posted by xtcgspot

CANCUUUUUUUUN!!!

i'll be at cancun march 16-23. we're stayin at the avalon grand, all inclusive, $1300 all together, not so bad for spring break

I'm so jealous, went to Cancun a year and a half ago on Spring Break... I think I'm still recovering.

Make sure to hit La Boom and Daddy O's..... can't beat them!

Originally posted by saltydog

All Hot Spots are to crowded and overated!

see.. on the other hand though, people probably wanna go somewhere where there are lots of people doin the spring break thing... if u go somewhere "less traveled" chances r u wont find too many spring breakers and more families at hotels and stuff... go where u know ull have fun!!!!!!! i wanna go to south beach but i heard its so much better to go when ur 21+... so.. ill stick with cancun for now..

hmm...i've been to panama city last year twice, and hit mardi gras during that time also.

I really wanna go to Cancun this year, just because ive never been there before. (even though my teen days have passed some time ago :) )

The question is, my spring break is pretty shitty....Feb 24-Mar 3rd... so does anyone know if there's going to be plenty of ppl there, even though its early ?

I just don't wanna go there and find out that the clubs and everything else is mostly empty. :(

Rad_

Originally posted by Rad_Z

hmm...i've been to panama city last year twice, and hit mardi gras during that time also.

I really wanna go to Cancun this year, just because ive never been there before. (even though my teen days have passed some time ago :) )

The question is, my spring break is pretty shitty....Feb 24-Mar 3rd... so does anyone know if there's going to be plenty of ppl there, even though its early ?

I just don't wanna go there and find out that the clubs and everything else is mostly empty. :(

Rad_

supposedly there are always people in cancun... u should be fine