Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Gspot's Bday Meetup @ Exit For Vicious!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by blaznny

definately gonna try to make it fr this... If i don't happy bday bro.

How long doe everyone think Vicious will spin??? and what time do you think he will go on???

vicious will probably do the same thing as last time...go on at like 3am, and spin till 6am. maybe we'll be lucky, and it'll be like SF, 2am-8am. ahhh, that would be hot!!!

anyway, meetup at 2am, same spot as last time--2nd floor behind JV's booth, where the light booth used to be. by that juice bar, where all the couches are. see ya there!!! :D

Hey i'm new to this site and everyone on here seems to have been to exit more than once....just wondering what the dress code is..i called them up and some lady answered and she didn't even know who was spinning..then she said you could wear windpants but no sneakers which didn't make any sense what so ever. Anyways do people get in wearing ufos and sneakers???

saloe

Originally posted by saloe

Hey i'm new to this site and everyone on here seems to have been to exit more than once....just wondering what the dress code is..i called them up and some lady answered and she didn't even know who was spinning..then she said you could wear windpants but no sneakers which didn't make any sense what so ever. Anyways do people get in wearing ufos and sneakers???

saloe

it's supposed to be "dress to impress", whatever that means. i def see kids with UFO's and sneakers though. idk how they get in, but they do.

can anyone confirm the dress code? the last time i went to exit was January, so i need to know if i can get away with sneakers/rave clothes like i used to be able to.

personally, you will not see me go into that place with anything but kicks, big pants, and some glowstixx. that place is too dirty for nice shit.

see you guys on the dancefloor.

This is Exit were talking about here. I'm not dissing on the club but I've seen plenty of people in there with ufos and sneakers. The only people I saw them turning away for the reopening was guys that were wearing boots. But if it gets packed, then they might start enforcing the dress to impress policy. I would suggest arriving early to avoid all the chaos. Hope to see all of you there...