Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Damn Shikira is HOT

Ronin

she is definatly bangin...i remember on z100 or some other radio dtation they were sayin after some music awards that shakira is like a big christina aguilera...i was like what???there is absolulty no comparison other than bein blond..i mean chritina is cute n all but she's like a little girl...shakira kicks my hormones into 5th gear

Originally posted by vision

she is definatly bangin...i remember on z100 or some other radio dtation they were sayin after some music awards that shakira is like a big christina aguilera...i was like what???there is absolulty no comparison other than bein blond..i mean chritina is cute n all but she's like a little girl...shakira kicks my hormones into 5th gear

hahahaha, yea, shes definatly up there!!! her and willa ford!!

peace out

gianni

Do you guys know her background?She is half Columbian and half Lebanese. For those die-hard assholes out there, Lebanese is Middle Eastern. In other words, an Arab.

Yes, she is beautiful.Also has a beautiful voice. I heard she is dating the son of the President of Argentina. He is so hot.

Originally posted by illlogik

I don't care what she is!!! lol she beautiful..... I don't care if shes osama's daughter. I also read that about her today, the king's son that shes goin to marry :(

MARRYING HIM?!?!??! WHAT?!?!

Great there go my chances:( :(

Originally posted by illlogik

I don't care what she is!!! lol she beautiful..... I don't care if shes osama's daughter. I also read that about her today, the king's son that shes goin to marry :(

Not a king's son, the President of Argentina, Antonio. DAMN HE IS CUTE.

They make a cute couple.

But damn, why do all the hot guys have to be taken???