Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Philly roll call

guestlisted

ARISTOTLE --- promoter ,thrown some really big dance events on the east coast , started faith fridays like 4 years ago philadelphia s oldest running trance and house night in philadelphia with tons of guest dj s at club evolution . getting ready for the next huge massive dance event coming the end of may to the east coast

• 3 weeks later...

im from brooklyn, but i go to hell in philly for school...

saint joseph's university...

junior..and a cheerleader...

deeznutz -you gotta know who gloria is...i hope you do...it makes me feel better that she's not alone on the other side of the main line...

joeyb - its pretty funny how you go to del...we're goin down there tomorow night to play a game against your bball team...

Originally posted by highmay

deeznutz -you gotta know who gloria is...i hope you do...it makes me feel better that she's not alone on the other side of the main line...

gloria.... as in gloria sound factory asian gloria!!! she's awesome..

i know her, don't hang with her that often... she's really good friends with one of my best friends.

how do you know her?

We should try to arrange a small meet-up sometime.

Anyway, Highmay, My schools will need some help from God to beat St. Joes. I'll be at the Game, if you see and tall asian kid with a shaved head. say was up. should be wearing jeans and a black leather coat.

Anyway Peace Out

Originally posted by deeznutz

how do you know her?

yes Sound Factory Gloria....

she posts on sicktracks...a topic about philly came up...and of course who is up front bashing this shit out of it but us two....

anyway we PMed eachother, then IMed, then eventually met at envy on nov 9th when andy and steve came through...

Originally posted by highmay

yes Sound Factory Gloria....

she posts on sicktracks...a topic about philly came up...and of course who is up front bashing this shit out of it but us two....

anyway we PMed eachother, then IMed, then eventually met at envy on nov 9th when andy and steve came through...

nice.... i was too fawking broke to make it to that party...

hopefully i'll be hitting up shampoo then maybe envy tomorrow night and SF this sunday morning!

wERD!

I'm new to this particular board, as you can all see. I also go to school in Philly (Univ. of the Sciences in Phila.). Just out of curiosity, but am I correct to assume that there aren't too many people from Philly on this board?

deeznutz - How was Shampoo tonight? I really wanted to go and check out all the guest dj's, but unfortunately, I have a final exam in the a.m. oh well... :rolleyes:

So what's everyone's hot spot here in Philly? I'm going to Paradigm in Old City tomorrow night. Never been there before... just want to see what the music's like there. Maybe hit up a couple other places around there. Anyone going anywhere interesting?

I'm from Philly, but actually an old clubNYC messageboard head... I'm one of those who can't figure out where he is, I'm in new york as much as philly... Anyway, just saying Hi to all... I invite everyone to stop by my web site and say HI on my message board or just peruze my online mixes... just put a fresh one up.. STOTLE IN THE HOUSE... Does Deech actually exist anymore or is he a figment of someone's imagination?? :) Ive been trying to get ahold of him foreva! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Brian, now in manayunk, just moved there from center city. I throw parties at most of the better clubs in Philly and I manage the Thursday night promotions at Shampoo!

Adam, I think deach is an imaginary character almost like Keyser Soze. Deach is actually Stotles alter-ego