Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Top Track Of The Year...

russ reign

Originally posted by PFloyd40

yea but which mix.. i say xpress2 b/c it kicks the originals ass..

and thank gawd someone else out there agree's w/ me about flight 643 being awful(ibclubbin)

hell yeah i agree....

but keep it on the low down...

down low

NO DOUBT!!!!!!

he he

BG

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Star 69 is an awesome song. This one's kinda old but Played Alive by Safri Duo. When it first came out, everyone used to go bonkers. I agree that when a song is "underground" everyone loves it, but when it gets played on KTU, then it becomes played, a la Derb.

for me personally:

czr & Ito

feel the pressure/bring the funk

for my dance floors:

one more time

when it was new ...everyone was bumpin it

and a year later...people are STILL bumpin it

yeah it crossed over.

how many other songs from last december are still gettin play weekly from the lil irish pubs to the big rooms worldwide?

my opinion and "dance floor" facts are 2 different things though :(

Originally posted by saleen351

for my taste and style, the top track has to apeal to more then just us club music freaks and more then the ktu crowd. When a track goes main stream from a club main stay, I feel then and only then can it be a top club track...We on CP always bash a track as commercial garbage when it goes public but when It is in the club and club only we praise it. I do it too, therefore to be able to love will def stand out as track of the year. When Denny dropped it at temps it was sick and memorable, all the temps heads may agree.

i agree with u...especially since by the time it hits the radio~most of us have been listening for quite a while....but i also agree with you in the sense that if a song can be excepted by a more mainstream crowd as well as in clubs...then that does make it a great song...so i guess what i am trying to say is it's all about longevity!!~~>if i can listen to a song 24/7,hear it every weekend when i go out...and then still appreciate it on ktu months later....then that is a great song!!! ...and yes~to be able to love~does qualify in my book!;)

in my humble opinion, rapture crossed over too early to be the club song of the year for me

i prefer something that didnt cross over, like deliver me (sister bliss) or free at last (by simon, futureshock mix)

yeah, sorry blissy and faithless and tiesto, but i'm gonna choose:

simon-free at last (futureshock freedom mix)

" IMO the track of the year was a tossup between Days Go By & Break For Love....still can't decide which one I like better bc they're both amazing "

hydrogen rockers blew that song up

definatly one of my favs as well

you probably want to check out

leah-faith

delierium- underwater

both hydrogen tracks

" IMO the track of the year was a tossup between Days Go By & Break For Love....still can't decide which one I like better bc they're both amazing "

hydrogen rockers blew that song up

definatly one of my favs as well

you probably want to check out

leah-faith

delierium- underwater

both hydrogen tracks

Yeah I'm gonna probally have to go with Vaiio - Rapture or Suzanne Palmer - Hide U because those songs are STILL being dropped in the clubs nowadays despite how old they are.

My personal preferences differ a lot from those though (don't get me wrong, they are good tracks, just not my absolute faves of the year).

But yeah those two songs definitely erupt the crowd into pure chaos STILL.

SONG OF THE YEAR OR FOREVER FOR THAT MATTER

Rob G - Where do i Go ( Vocal )

THats it NO match

Iio rapture didint that come out like 4 months ago? Best of the Year??

I dunno about that , its a good song and all but only in the club,

WHERE DO I GO TO lift the clouds above the SUN

Where do i go, To ease this lonely heart..............

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Roflmao

Originally posted by bigart

THats it NO match

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Roflmao

Please tell me thats a joke:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by bigart

THats it NO match

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Roflmao

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351

Why rapture sucks!

1. Remixed to hell, what is there, like 50 remixes! LOL

2. NO one for like 2 months could figure out which mix was done by who

3. Only sounds good in a club when your fucked up

4. Not the most energetic song out there.

5. Vocals kinda hurt my ears sometimes

6. 99.9% of ppl in america have no idea of the song and never will

7. I've burned that tracks for atleast 20 ppl and none liked it

8. Its not very old and it has missed summer play!

9. Only factory heads really like it

10. The song is liked by a minority not a majority!

11. You get sick of it very quickly

Jessica folker and aubrey will be played for years to come somewhere on earth but rapture will not. delete from your hard drive NOW!

don't get me wrong, I still rock that track every now and then but it ain't the bomb like most of yous say it is..

Ok Saleen here we go, Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I'm sorry bro, but you really set yourself up..........

8. Its not very old and it has missed summer play! -

This song was being jammed in May, go to a real club sometimes and maybe you can hear music before it already gets played out.

9. Only factory heads really like it -

Bwhahahahahahahahaha are you kidding me???? This track was being played at Centro and Vinyl way before Factory bro.

10. The song is liked by a minority not a majority! -

Stop going to Exit all the time and maybe you will realize that NY hardhouse is actually the minority.

7. I've burned that tracks for atleast 20 ppl and none liked it -

Do they hang out at Exit too?

6. 99.9% of ppl in america have no idea of the song and never will -

Too bad it was the number one selling single in the UK and now its starting to peak here in the U.S., specifically here in NY getting radio play on 92.7 & 103.5.

5. Vocals kinda hurt my ears sometimes -

We already established the fact that you have the musical inclination of a door knob.

4. Not the most energetic song out there. -

No Comment, bwhahahahaha.

3. Only sounds good in a club when your fucked up -

Thats just a stupid statement, once again no comment.

2. NO one for like 2 months could figure out which mix was done by who -

Thats cause Mr. Digweed fucked up on the radio bro.

1. Remixed to hell, what is there, like 50 remixes! LOL -

Thats cause the song is 6 months old buddy, thats half a year meaning...it's been out for a whileeeeeeeeeeeee.

11. You get sick of it very quickly -

Please do us all a favor and stay at Exit.

Guest saleen351

I've been to exit maybee 5 times in my entire life!

Didn't matter when it came out it still missed summer main play.

I said amercia not UK, 2 radio stations out of a country of 260 million, give me a break, and ktu is not playing it alot , since I've never heard it.

So 2 djs played it in May....Great :rolleyes:

It was not played at Temps, but I guess that ain't a real club...

song is good but ain't great, just another case of ppl on here playing follow the leader!

and the most ironic thing about your post, is if it gets airplay and lot of it here in usa then all you ppl will scream sellouts, that songs sucks, its soooooooooooooo old...Give me a break.....

Oh Saleen you entertain me so damn much. Follow the leader????? Hahahahahaha, give me a break.... you are definitely talking to the wrong person about follow the leader buddy.

Didn't matter when it came out it still missed summer main play. -

Bwahahahahaha, not at the clubs I was chilling at. It was even being jammed in the Hamptons. Stop hanging out at the same places over and over and you may be exposed to some new music.

"I said amercia not UK, 2 radio stations out of a country of 260 million, give me a break, and ktu is not playing it alot , since I've never heard it."-

You really are clueless aren't you......like 260 million radio station are jamming Aubrey and Jessica Folker.....you idiot! Have you ever been anywhere in the U.S. besides Jersey and your occasional trip over the bridge in to NYC??????

So 2 djs played it in May....Great -

Hahahahahaha, good one, hahahahahahahahahaha, you really are clueless......promos of hot tracks like that "usually" only get sent to top notch DJ's before they are sent out to the bottom of the feeding pool.

It was not played at Temps, but I guess that ain't a real club... -

It's a real club, I never said it wasn't, but Denny Cheetos makes it a cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesy club. That my opionion, I think he sucks, he's bored me to death on several occasions and I know many of you will disagree with me and that's ok.

"and the most ironic thing about your post, is if it gets airplay and lot of it here in usa then all you ppl will scream sellouts, that songs sucks, its soooooooooooooo old...Give me a break" -

That could be the first intelligent thing I've read in any of your posts. It's sad, but true....radio stations tend to rape decent commercial tracks by overplay. As for Rapture what's getting airplay now????? the Riva mix????? I personally don't like it, but that just my opinion and whoooooooooo would want to take that into consideration since I'm such a follower.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

You obviously have no clue as to what you are talking about Saleen, so shizzzzzzzut the fizzzzzzzzuck up already.

;)