Clubplanet Nightlife Community

10 songs to torture Bin Laden with

djbounce

Let's imagine Bin Laden has been caught and is locked up in the torture chamber with 2000W sound system. I'd like to know what would be your choice of 10 crappiest, cheesiest and shittiest songs you would torture this asshole with...

here's mine:

1) anything by Brittney Spears

2) anything by 'NSYNC

2) anything by Backstreet Boys

4) "Barbie Girl"

5) "Macarena"

6) "Blue"

7) "Scatman"

8) "Chicken Dance"

9) anything by New Kids On The Block

10) any country - western song

keep it coming :)

How about we... Stick him in a room with all people that come up to the booth and request a song from the "new" underground CD? (i think we can accept "some" tracks from the oder ones... they are getting over that period of time we SHOULD wait for, when a songs wacked and the is acceptible or even classic) IMO

Originally posted by dog6

also If I hear the Alicia Keys-Fallin or Let Me Love Tonight one more time I may move to Bin Laden's hideout......LoL:D :puke:

Haha yeah seriously I might have to go with you to wherever he's hiding -- I totally agree with you on the Alicia Keys song - I fucking hate it and it's on rotation like every fucking 15 minutes.. the radio is a mess these days -- just stick to the fucking MP3s and burned CDs..:blown: