Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's the funniest thing you've seen a person do while on E or K??

gary01

. . I was at this after-party about 3 years back where this one dude was lying on the floor and he kept telling me that he was "carpet man" . . now I'd eaten the better part of a ten pack (it was about 1:00 in the afternoon). . so he keeps saying this in a wacky voice and sure enough . . He starts turning into shag carpet . . It was wild. . He'd turn into mist and then his face would re-materialize and say "I'm the Craaazy Craaazy carpet man . .woo woo woo . ." and his whole body would turn into tan colored shag carpet :tongue: I haven't laughed that hard in a while . . .

I was hangin out at my summer house...havin a beer and going

over the events from the night before....

Mind you, it was 10:00 in the morning and my friend Mike and I

had just gotten back from sick afterhours....

....Next thing ya know....his brother and his girlfriend walk up from

the basement and say"THERE WAS A K EXPLOSION"

....his girlfriend couldn't stand still...and kept spinning around like

a record....everytime we stared at her she almost started to cry...

...then she busted out in tears cuz she was afraid of the stairs, and couldn't walk back down them....took her almost a half-hour

to get down one flight of stairs....

....Laughed my fucking ass off...

Originally posted by cpiwinnah

I was hangin out at my summer house...havin a beer and going

over the events from the night before....

Mind you, it was 10:00 in the morning and my friend Mike and I

had just gotten back from sick afterhours....

....Next thing ya know....his brother and his girlfriend walk up from

the basement and say"THERE WAS A K EXPLOSION"

....his girlfriend couldn't stand still...and kept spinning around like

a record....everytime we stared at her she almost started to cry...

...then she busted out in tears cuz she was afraid of the stairs, and couldn't walk back down them....took her almost a half-hour

to get down one flight of stairs....

....Laughed my fucking ass off...

How about someone sitting there and getting their head brushed with a oven mitt. Sniff it and forget it. RFW:eek:

hhahahah, all of these stories are HILARIOUS :laugh:

all i've got (my memory isn't serving too well this morning) was when me and my buds were rolling at EXIT, and this one guy did a weird dance trick, only to fall on his ASS!

He then tried it again later, and FELL AGAIN! :o

Poor guy...but we got a laugh from that :D

Stay safe n healthy this thanksgiving!

Originally posted by vodkaredbull

How about someone sitting there and getting their head brushed with a oven mitt. Sniff it and forget it. RFW:eek:

That is top 5 there winnah....but definitely hysterical....I laughed

my ass off once I got back from "Asia" or wherever that trip took

me too....

'Tracy' said Arizona was nice...gotta go their on my next trip

through the holee land

we all smoked up and we were packed in a car... my friend lauren (who's a tiny girl) was sitting in the middle, next to me and i was driving... all of a sudden she starts tugging on my sleeve and is like "thad, thad" like really scared and almost whispering... and i'm like what what... and she's just liek starin' ahead with a blank, scared look... i thought she was sick or something... then she's like pull over, okkk... so she's like i need some air.. then we go and meet up with other people... and she looks in the back seat and she though her best friend was a wolf adn was breathing fire and she starts crying adn shit... it took us like a half hour to get her to stop crying... she was freaked out for a while... it was just weed... mustve been laced or something... but we were all fine... weird.

e: 4th floor of sf, friend thought she was delivering pizza and handing the rest of us imaginary slices.

k: friends were having a conversation with each other, but not speaking english or any laguage for that matter. also had conversations with the cat.

stairs are the wackest shit.

Too many funny K stories to recount. Heres a fw that stick out in my mind.

My best friend and I sitting i our shorehouse bathoom (during anafter hous we were hosting)for around 45 minutes because we were so fucked up we couldnt stand. We were trying to talk to eachother, but only sounds kept coming out of our mouths.

Two summers ago, we were doing bumps on the lifeguard stand with a guy who really hadnt done it too much before. When the sun began to come up, he got SOOOOO excited, stood on he lifeguard chair, and began to say, "I wanna rise above the sun!!",taking these deep breahts and putting his hands in the air like he ws going to take off. To this day, we still call him "the rising sun" (or TRS for short)

Originally posted by cgm

Too many funny K stories to recount. Heres a fw that stick out in my mind.

My best friend and I sitting i our shorehouse bathoom (during anafter hous we were hosting)for around 45 minutes because we were so fucked up we couldnt stand. We were trying to talk to eachother, but only sounds kept coming out of our mouths.

hahaha!!! did it sound a lot like a person with a stuttering problem! LOL....that story hits too close to home! LOL

this event i missed but a friend of mine told it to me.

a dealer was tripping on some unidentified shit one night. he was running around the club giving everyone free pills because he thought he was a nurse and he had to help all the sick people.

im going to bump another thread similar to this.

Hee-hee...those are all pretty amusing.

A friend of a friend who was on her first pill, and was apparently reacting to it completely differently than the rest of us, decided that she hated her hair and that she was going to cut it off. I had to keep coming up with new styles for it every 1/2 hour or so to keep her from chopping it all off.