Clubplanet Nightlife Community

First Loves

fierydesire

Originally posted by fierydesire

..Do you guys still keep in contact? Also do you believe that you will always love them or have a special place in your heart for them?

no i dont keep in contact with her, and unfortunatley yes youll always love them , and yes they'll be a special place....

Guest jaxl

I actually saw him this past Saturday for the first time in almost 10 years. Along with his wife and 2 of his 3 kids. We were all friends in college. All I can say is OMG, he's got a small pot belly, loosing his hair and has got way too much gray in his beard for me. And he's only 3 years older than me. It was nice to see him again, but didn't feel anything.

i think ill always have a place in my heart for my 1st love....when it ended i was a mess......... but after him i knew exactly what i wanted in person and have never made the same mistakes with my current bf... :D

i talked to my ex on and off for about a year after our break-up, not to get back with him, but because we just bugged out together and it was clear that we still had a chemistry.....he even contacted me a few weeks ago after a year without talking and we still crack each other up...but he changed and i know i dont want him ever again.

no i dont keep in contact with her, and unfortunatley yes youll always love them , and yes they'll be a special place....

Once that special person touches that special place, there's no turning back. My first love, and the person I'll always love, will be in my heart forever.

Originally posted by q-ny

I'll always love her....she'll always hate me.

there is a VERY thin line between love and hate!! sometimes u love someone sooo much that u hate them! LOL....or it's like that saying....Have you ever hated somebody so much that you wish they would just leave and never come back... but yet, loved them so much, you knew you'd die if they did? :(

Me and my first love went out for 2 and 1/2 years. We broke up about 5 and 1/2 years ago and it's weird because sometimes we will say hi to each other when we see each other and sometimes we dont. And he's had a girlfriend since we broke up which made it a lot easier for us not to keep in touch. I have never felt what I felt for him for anyone else.

IMO- first loves are exactly that, FIRST loves... if u break up with ur first love i doubt that years down the line ull end up fallin in love again and gettin back together... usually a first love happened a *long* time ago for most people and everyone grows up a lot and changes in different ways after the relationship has ended u know? i know with me and my first "love"... we went out for a year and 1/2 and that was 5 years ago... i know i grew up a lot and i changed in ways that would make me never feel the same way for him like i did back then. maybe cuz i was young idk. but i look at him now and yea, he was my first love, my high school sweetheart and we made great memories together. but that was 5 years ago and thats really all it is to me, are memories.

Originally posted by linabina

IMO- first loves are exactly that, FIRST loves... if u break up with ur first love i doubt that years down the line ull end up fallin in love again and gettin back together... usually a first love happened a *long* time ago for most people and everyone grows up a lot and changes in different ways after the relationship has ended u know? i know with me and my first "love"... we went out for a year and 1/2 and that was 5 years ago... i know i grew up a lot and i changed in ways that would make me never feel the same way for him like i did back then. maybe cuz i was young idk. but i look at him now and yea, he was my first love, my high school sweetheart and we made great memories together. but that was 5 years ago and thats really all it is to me, are memories.

I disagree, I mean my friend and her first love are back together again. and they broke up 2 1/2 years ago. I mean I also got back with a first love, yeah it didn't work out, but you can't ever say we never tried again. Currently we are the best of friends and thats that;)

I disagree, I mean my friend and her first love are back together again. and they broke up 2 1/2 years ago. I mean I also got back with a first love, yeah it didn't work out, but you can't ever say we never tried again. Currently we are the best of friends and thats that;)

I agree. I know someone who went out with their first love when they were 16 and they are now back together. She is 32 and they are getting married in February.

yea... i dont disagree with u... of course there are always gonna be couples who get back together after not dating for a few years.. but thats why i used *myself* as an example and a reason why i feel that way. i dont think EVERYONE will end up like i did.. u know? anything can happen. ;)

Originally posted by klohe

We actually just boke up, and we're in the non talking stage to make things a lil easier....yes I still love him, and I know that I always will for all the memories that I have and all the wonderful feelings that he has given me.:heart:

Nooooooooooooooo!!! :blown:

<Screaming No like in the movies when something bad is about to happen>

Originally posted by nychunk

Recent Ended a 3 year relationship with my first love, and all I can say is NEVER AGAIN. I mean learned a lot from the relationship, and I love her a lot, but in the long run it's just not worth the pain. From here on in it's just messin around,, unless.....

I had the same feeling dude. Since we broke up like 2 years ago i have just had a sour taste in my mouth when it comes to relationships. I've just been messin around here and there.

But the other night, i think i met that "unless" situation. With my luck she will be the one that DOESN'T feel my shit.

We will see..........