Clubplanet Nightlife Community

here's another stupid corny thing a guy told me

shugabooga

Originally posted by shugabooga

first date. i ask him about his family. he tells me he has two sisters, one older and one younger ans says that he's like the middle of an oreo cookie....the yummy part!

it was a very short date.

LOL!!!! what a schwantz!!!!

first date. i ask him about his family. he tells me he has two sisters, one older and one younger ans says that he's like the middle of an oreo cookie....the yummy part!

so, he's a white guy?

are his sisters really tan or something? do they need to clean...ehem...down there or something?

i'm figuring there's gotta be some reason someone would say something this dumb....

he may have been implying a sexual connotation

which is very crude and disturbing

hopefully it was the former, and he is just corny

you guys are cracking me up! when he said this to me, i laughed so hard i was doubled over and practically had tears in my eyes. what did he expect me to say? it was just SO CORNY! just really bad!!!!!

Good way to make a guy feel comfortable ay!

Guest gabo

you guys are cracking me up! when he said this to me, i laughed so hard i was doubled over and practically had tears in my eyes. what did he expect me to say? it was just SO CORNY! just really bad!!!!!

what do you mean it was corny?? Thats some good shit! I have to use it sometime, I already wrote it down!

Kinda related first date story...

The scene: Sitting in a nice small restaurant here in Astoria.

The Characters: Me, and Carol(not her real name)

The Buildup: Met at a bar, long drunk convo, two brief phone convos...then the date.

after about 20 minutes of convo over appetizers and wine, we join the conversation...

Carol: So, what kind of drugs do you like?

Me(a bit dumbstruck at the forwardness of the question): Pause......Well, I smoke pot. About three times a year, I eat shrooms, for spiritual purposes, and if i'm with the right people in the right place, extasy is always good.

C(looking a bit confused): --silence--

M: What?

C: I said "what kind of DOGS do you like?"

M(Laughing): Oooohhhh...Dogs!!! I don't like dogs much...unless they got big bags of drugs around their neck. Why?

C: Well, I have a Cocker Spaniel. And by the way, I like smoking, but don't really trip that much anymore.

That's it...that's my story...it's pretty funny, huh. Plus it had a happy ending...though we haven't gotten naked yet.

You think thats corny...........

I was on a first date and at dinner I ordered the duck. When the dish was put in front of me, the girl said "You're eating Daffy! Quack, Quack!"

Then she proceeded to do her impersonation of Daffy Duck voices.

I laughed so fuckin hard. It was so corny but she was so cute. I just put it aside and continued on, but that was one of the corniest things I ever heard.