Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What does you name and clubplanet name mean?

romy20

Originally posted by romy20

My real name -------> Romina - means woman from Rome lol

My CP name --------> romy20 - means my nickname romy and the age I was when I signed up on clubplanet :)

my real name mariela means "the perfect one" yeah right

cp name glowdancer, people think its cause i dance with glowsticks and its not

its cause my hair is blonde and it glows in the black light

rob - as in what we do to banks

dialectics - from the movie "apocalypse now". martin sheen (marlow) is waiting to assassinate marlon brando and dennis hopper as the photojournalist is trying to get marlow to carry on brando's legacy.

What are they going to say about him? What, are

they going to say, he was a kind man, he was a wise man, he had

plans, he had wisdom? Bullshit, man!

it is clear that everyone in the picture is quite mad, but for altogether different reasons.

just before the deed is done, hopper has the greatest speech of all:

"Do you know what the man is saying? Do you? This is dialectics.

It's very simple dialectics. One through nine, no maybes, no

supposes, no fractions -- you can't travel in space, you can't go out into space, you know, without, like, you know, with fractions -- what are you going to land on, one quarter, three-eighths -- what are you going to do when you go from here to Venus or something -- that's dialectic physics, OK? Dialectic logic is there's only love and hate, you either love somebody or you hate them."

and now my cinematically induced orgasm has completed, so i must get back to work.....

Yo, I'm George, So now you tukeys know my full name and what state i'm from (please no harrassing mail :) )

George comes from St. George who slayed the dragon in medieval days... So watch out, i'll fire your ass if u come too close, heheheh :flame:

But i'm also papa smurf in disguise..the wise, leader-type that knows how to get a party-meetup goin....

So who's down for richie hawtin @limelight next Wed?/? :confused:

O.k., my real name is Brenna which means 'maiden with dark brown or raven hair' (which is true)

My CP name is sarahkim13 because Brenna is pretty original and I used to take the bus home over at port authority every night from work and there are lots and lots of homeless people there and they all wanna know me.

So rather than be rude when they ask my name, I tell them that my name is Sarah (I guess it's my codename- I look like a Sarah).

As for Kim, it's my middle name.

And 13 is the day I was born.

So there you have it, the mystery is solved.

SK13

my real name is Shareef Ben then my last name, I got intrested to find out what my name means since it was my grandfathers name and his grandfather before him. So I found out that it means nuthing. Ben means son of it's suppose to be Bin but I dunno some weird thing in Singapore, every male uses Ben. Plus Ben is my fathers name.

and Gonzojournilist just means I have a big cock.

laters

Reef

CP NAME: DAEMONCEL

don't know what my name means but there story with history to my screen-name

when i was in a freshman in highschool i was in a metal band and we were called Beelzabub (we were a very silly band) and then i came up with the name Daemonz(since i was the lead singer they all asked me to do it.) No body liked it, so we came up with Dementia and then we made our first cd 2 years later.. it was sold as a misprint with the band name saying:

Daemon and the Dementias (don't know how it happened)

so that's the daemon part

i stuck with that name forever..

then i spun at Rutgers university a few years later, and it was called the Celestika Chronicles Party... (i came up with this name.. don't know what the hell it is but it's a cool name) Soit was a good party and it wen't well..

a year later, i got my citizenship(goodbye greencard..i moved here when i was three) and for the fuckin hell of it, i added Cel to my last name..

hence the Garcia-Cel

DaemonCel came together when someone else at in the mix in miami had a DJ name of Daemon, so i slapped the 2 together and bam, i've been Daemoncel eversince

long story i know, but it's a screen name with History!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!