Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who is the worst dj you have ever seen?

italianchris19

Guest saleen351

worst DJ ever........Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm let me think..............

I would have to say...................eddie baez at merge this summer, saw him twice and he is TERRIBLE. Hes lost his touch, call it an early retirement. Denny kicked the piss out of him all summer. `

Originally posted by saleen351

worst DJ ever........Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm let me think..............

I would have to say...................eddie baez at merge this summer, saw him twice and he is TERRIBLE. Hes lost his touch, call it an early retirement. Denny kicked the piss out of him all summer. `

NO WAY IN HELL is Denny Tsettos a better DJ than Eddie Baez, he's gonna be AWESOME tonight....you have no idea what you're talking about!!

Worst DJ: Hands down Tony Draper, not to start drama or anything, guy can't mix for his life

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by inyourdreams

NO WAY IN HELL is Denny Tsettos a better DJ than Eddie Baez, he's gonna be AWESOME tonight....you have no idea what you're talking about!!

Worst DJ: Hands down Tony Draper, not to start drama or anything, guy can't mix for his life

I know you've never been to temps or merge but trust me, merge thought with his name they could out do Temps and Denny, merge was DEAD all summer. He couldn't pull anyone, most ppl would pregame at a house or at xs or the boo then over to temps but only time ppl went to merge was when they got in free then left for Denny at midnight....Baez is washed up like our buddy Boris.... He got fired from Merge.

I know you've never been to temps or merge but trust me, merge thought with his name they could out do Temps and Denny, merge was DEAD all summer. He couldn't pull anyone, most ppl would pregame at a house or at xs or the boo then over to temps but only time ppl went to merge was when they got in free then left for Denny at midnight....Baez is washed up like our buddy Boris.... He got fired from Merge.

That's just cuz I don't do cheesey Jersey clubs ;)

Normally I would stay away from a post like this...................hahahahahahahaha, yeahhhhhh right!

Ok lets see, NJ can keep both Baez and Cheetos cause they are both wash ups!

They have both passed their prime, both play commercial garbage, and have shown no signs of being innovative for the past 2 years.

Wash upsssss!

I wouldn't say they were the worst though, my vote goes to...........

drum roll please.............

Paul Jokenfold! (What a friggin sell out!)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by inyourdreams

That's just cuz I don't do cheesey Jersey clubs ;)

when you turn 21 and denny is there, you will change your mind, trust me on that one...

Im sorry to butt in here, but I was just with Petey (owner of Metro/Merge), where im going tonight before Vinyl, and let me say this.

(without sounding rude)

1. Eddie Baez rocked this summer, but Tempts owns the blvd. in seaside. period.

2. Eddie did NOT get fired, nor did Alex Coviello, etc.

3. Petey and I were talking about merge and the music selection this summer and why it got washed up, and things happened how they did.

4. Once again, Temps owns the blvd.

I don't mean to sound rude, but this is the truth.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djustinh

Im sorry to butt in here, but I was just with Petey (owner of Metro/Merge), where im going tonight before Vinyl, and let me say this.

(without sounding rude)

1. Eddie Baez rocked this summer, but Tempts owns the blvd. in seaside. period.

2. Eddie did NOT get fired, nor did Alex Coviello, etc.

3. Petey and I were talking about merge and the music selection this summer and why it got washed up, and things happened how they did.

4. Once again, Temps owns the blvd.

I don't mean to sound rude, but this is the truth.

mendez almost saved merge but to no avail....Merges owner screwed up big time last summer, probaly cost him some serious dough.

if you know the name of the person, and they have a residency.....i dont care how much u hate em......they have some degree of talent

Now, no name hicks who throw played out bullshit along to hideous trainwrecking------thats where youll find the real winners..... ;)

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

skribbles

Your kidding us right ??? I never get into the Draper/JP thing but this post is just to funny.....All Skribs trys to do is break some fresh music on his prgram and he still gets slammed..And on top of that he is still one on the smoothest/Tech DJ's ARound..

mendez almost saved merge but to no avail....Merges owner screwed up big time last summer, probaly cost him some serious dough.

i disagree on the eddie thing...def not washed up and in no way the worst dj. the whole merge thing well...what can u do?! but i will tell u mendez was good labor day weekend!! but to say eddie is the worst! ur nuts!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by misk

i disagree on the eddie thing...def not washed up and in no way the worst dj. the whole merge thing well...what can u do?! but i will tell u mendez was good labor day weekend!! but to say eddie is the worst! ur nuts!!

Big time Dj's can bring in big time crowds and who brought the crowds in, Manny and Denny did, ain't no denying that. I use to like Eddie as a producer but his sound is getting generic and "ktuish", wheres the hard beats?