Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I hate those bimbos who....

madrusso

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i see that these two topics are similar. just that bimbos have an additional device - a handbag. thus, the cigarette-trick (burning the bimbo~ids' as*es) doesn't work, because they (bimbos) can use the bag as a shield...if they know How to use them.

i think drag queens can be of use here - i was told they often wear those stilettos with removable heels, which caused death of many d/queen bashers in australia (stiletto-gang-bangs).

with a d/queen or two, one removes the handbag-cock-blokers by:

1. creating a competition (the duuuuuuudes who are into bimbos won't tell the differencs)

2. making nice incissions on cheap LV, fendi, and gucci nock-offs that bimbos wear

bimbo/cock block/ers

well i see that these two topics are similar. just that bimbos have an additional device - a handbag. thus, the cigarette-trick (burning the bimbo~ids' as*es) doesn't work, because they (bimbos) can use the bag as a shield...if they know How to use them.

i think drag queens can be of use here - i was told they often wear those stilettos with removable heels, which caused death of many d/queen bashers in australia (stiletto-gang-bangs).

with a d/queen or two, one removes the handbag-cock-blokers by:

1. creating a competition (the duuuuuuudes who are into bimbos won't tell the differencs)

2. making nice incissions on cheap LV, fendi, and gucci nock-offs that bimbos wear

That was funny shit.... but horrible........ do they really do that in australia :rolleyes:

wow this thread is still alive....

yeah, dumb bitches need to:

1. know that there IS a coatcheck

2. know how to get there

3. be able to count the $$$

4. be able to spell their initials

5. go there and pick up the bag/rags when the party is over

so, it is very tough for them...why check tha bag at all, sis?

:blown:

Originally posted by zlatang

yeah, dumb bitches need to:

1. know that there IS a coatcheck

2. know how to get there

3. be able to count the $$$

4. be able to spell their initials

5. go there and pick up the bag/rags when the party is over

so, it is very tough for them...why check tha bag at all, sis?

.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Originally posted by romy20

ok im totally lost, what "bags" are you talking about that you have to dance around or something:confused: :confused:

c'mon romie, you know those are - just big ugly bags that are packed with fake LV (or even worse - RL) jackets these cheap broads don't want to check in, as if anyone would steal those funky fashion items. then they gather up and pile up those bags, as if to protect them and dance in a woo-doo style around this mini-mountain of fashion-rejects....thus, nice guys&girls step on the bags, or even fall over them, making these viper-tongued wanna-be-clubber-esses angry and....you know it all!:bounce: