Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you think is sexy for a girl or guy?

SPYGIRL3

I am trying to think of my answer....I love when a guys just getting out the shower and wearing just boxers...something about that whole clean and appealing...... Also gotta love when they just get done working out and are just wearing their workout sweats...No shirt:tongue:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I am trying to think of my answer....I love when a guys just getting out the shower and wearing just boxers...something about that whole clean and appealing...... Also gotta love when they just get done working out and are just wearing their workout sweats...No shirt:tongue:

oh god that is definitely sexy...yummy..ooh gives me the chills just thinkin abt it;)

Originally posted by bmw4jay

The shoes!!!:eek: It's all about the shoes....what kind they are and when they wear em. I think most guys will agree that those heels are killer sometimes, especially when it's naughty time!:tongue:

Especially Open Toe Shoes... uhhhh... or Used to love it when my old Sales Assistant wore like slips or flip flop shoes and you could here that slap... I would here those slaps and bam turn around and catch a nice glimpse of beautiful ass.. uhhh...

I love it when girls have off the hook eye makeup, especially if they make cat eyes, or put wisps in hair to complament the eyes... what else, LipLiner... and on the flipside...

When its a lazy sunday, and shes just rockin one of your old t-shirts or a pair of jogging pants... oh damn...

Thats enough Dg has to.....................uhhhh read uhhh yeah yeah thats it i have to go read...

The last girl I was seeing used to love it when i would cum out of the shower just wearing a towel, and my hair all wet and messy... she even used to ask me to come out a lil wet too, not to fully dry off... what is it with you ladies and this shower business???

Originally posted by dgmodel

Especially Open Toe Shoes... uhhhh... or Used to love it when my old Sales Assistant wore like slips or flip flop shoes and you could here that slap... I would here those slaps and bam turn around and catch a nice glimpse of beautiful ass.. uhhh...

I love it when girls have off the hook eye makeup, especially if they make cat eyes, or put wisps in hair to complament the eyes... what else, LipLiner... and on the flipside...

When its a lazy sunday, and shes just rockin one of your old t-shirts or a pair of jogging pants... oh damn...

Thats enough Dg has to.....................uhhhh read uhhh yeah yeah thats it i have to go read...

We call it Useless Sunday....But that is definitely one of my favorite things to wear....Espescially sitting on the couch watching football and just chillin:D

The last girl I was seeing used to love it when i would cum out of the shower just wearing a towel, and my hair all wet and messy... she even used to ask me to come out a lil wet too, not to fully dry off... what is it with you ladies and this shower business???

There is just something about the shower that is very sexy......Most girls I know love it when their guy comes out in just a towel and kinda half dried off........Yeah Baby....... :tongue:

We call it Useless Sunday....But that is definitely one of my favorite things to wear....Espescially sitting on the couch watching football and just chillin:D

no football for me i dont like sports...

(just Snowboarding,Surfing,and Skating)

Originally posted by siceone

Intelligence is the sexiest thing on a woman....

AMEN! to add to that...honesty (with herself and others)...the ability to be social...nice..sweet...and is kinky and sexual when the time is right...as for physically...tight tummy..nice ass...nice comfy clothes...personal style..and smells good...

:D

Originally posted by gambitrah

AMEN! to add to that...honesty (with herself and others)...the ability to be social...nice..sweet...and is kinky and sexual when the time is right...as for physically...tight tummy..nice ass...nice comfy clothes...personal style..and smells good...

also has to have the sily smoothe hair... :D :D

Originally posted by gambitrah

Smart man.......:D

my girl wants me to do exactly the same... and i'm glad to help her out any time i can

Originally posted by synderella420

All this talk about anmals and I will be fucking counting sheep to go to sleep!!!!

actually, all this talk about animals will prolly turn u on to other things such as BEASTIALITY and instead of FUCKIN COUNTING SHEEP TO GO TO SLEEP, you will just be fucking sheep, or possibly suckin some donkey dong e-aw e-aw.

but all joking aside, i think it is ultraaaaaaaaaaaaaa fuckin sexy when there is a girl dj or a chic with a phat pimped out car with tinted windows, system, and chrome rims. For some reason i think the sexyness of a woman tryin to be down with the boys by either mixing records or pimpin out her car is ultra fuckin sexy.