Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone not going out this Turkey's Eve??

uggghhhhh my friends wont fuckin decide...im sitting here dressed to go to ONE51 but they wont decide if they want to go to the city or not............they want to hang out in westchester...and im just not driving up there on thanksgiving eve.....so im still not sure if im staying home or going to ONE51..and its already 1030pm.........we are gonna have to pay off the bouncers to get in if we wait any longer...fuckin shit man!

Ehh.. I'm home too by my own choice.. I decided I can't be out all til the morning hours when I got Thanksgiving tomorrow. It sucks. I would have loved to go to one of these really big parties going on, but at the same time, I'm glad I'm here in Jersey.

I wanted to chill with some of my friends, but considering they're just sitting around staring at each other.. I think I'm better off at home. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm chillin at home too, except my new home is in Florida. I wish I could be dancing my face off tonight in NYC, but it's Thanksgiving. I enjoy hanging with the fam and doing absolutly nothing during Thanksgiving. Tomorrow I'll get up at a decent hour...hit some golf balls and shoot some hoops. Then it will be time to chow down.

Hope everyone has a safe and excellent night tonight. And have a great Thanksgiving tomorrow.

just got home from the city

my friend dj crazy ase is djing there and so i thought maybe

i could go there i called up the club before to find about how much

is it to get in they said 30 when i got there they said 40

so i was like fuck it i aint payin 40 for stupid no id party

but i got my self a new pvd cd so i m happy

anyone bought it yet?

I hate the night befroe thxgiving, its so crowded, and so soverpriced. plus, dont you all have families to be with in th morning/early afternoon? can you wait until the next 4 nights you have off? I just never understood.

PS, NYC420, didnt know you werent in NYC anymore, good luck down in FL, puff tough

Originally posted by jennEfer

I didn't go out last night for two reasons.... 1) no money 2) Went to bed at 6:00pm last night with a fever and flu-like symptoms. :(

feel better *guess that means that Quoth wont be spinnin any north new jersey house parties this thanksgiving vacation :( *

nother time i suppose.

I didn't go out because I wanted to be somewhat awake today for the family. Plus none of my friends would have gone with me. oh Well, I'm sure it was too crowded at most places anyway. I hate goin to a club when its so packed that you cant move. ::cough:: exit fridays ::cough::

Originally posted by momadance

PS, NYC420, didnt know you werent in NYC anymore, good luck down in FL, puff tough

Yo, I'm not in Floida perminatly, just for the holiday. I'll be back in NYC Mon and prob see you on the dancefloor at Deep Dish on the 15th at Vinyl.....:smoke: :smoke: :smoke: