Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Friday Pix!

guest00901

attachment.php?s=&postid=537187

(L2R) Doubtness, Alan, DJ Mike BugOut, Art, Clubbinggirl,GodFatherBam,Scott Finess, Ronin,Me, Trancerxn112

attachment.php?s=&postid=537190

Me & Finesse

attachment.php?s=&postid=537198

Trancerxn112 & GodFatherBam

attachment.php?s=&postid=537204

Doubtness n Mee

attachment.php?s=&postid=537202

Art, Alan, Scott Finesse, Me, GodFatherBam, Trancerxn112

attachment.php?s=&postid=537203

Me Dancing Or Laughing Or Something I dunno

attachment.php?s=&postid=537205

My Favorite Guys Alan,GodFatherBam,Art,Trancerxn112, & Nas

attachment.php?s=&postid=537207

Me and Trancerxn112

tough looking guys hehehe, that dude without his shirt on, he looks like pee wee a bit. why do people in exit feel that its proper to go shirtless, no matter how hairy, sweaty, overweight, underweight and etc you are. what the fuck, do they actually think they will get laid based on the looks of their nipples? i mean what goes thru their head? 'hmm i cant pick up girls with what i say, i got it! ill take off my shirt, scare the shit out of everyone, and girls will throw themselves at me!' damn that place is a shithole. ps-sexybaby u look delicious.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I didnt know if everyone from the sex board goes to the NY board

I am pretty sure just about everyone does. Even though alot of us don't post that much on the ny board we still read it. Most of us post here cause its a smaller group of people were all freaky and there is a no drama rule.

Originally posted by gabo

I am pretty sure just about everyone does. Even though alot of us don't post that much on the ny board we still read it. Most of us post here cause its a smaller group of people were all freaky and there is a no drama rule.

hehehe tru well i didnt know sowwie my bad =)

great pics....when i get them devolped, ill try to post my pics from zacharys with vicious...he was awesome that night...we took shots with him, hung out, and he bought us drinks...and we were like 2 steps from havin him drive us home in his limo, but i didnt happen...next time :D

peace out

gianni

damn!!!!!!! Dee was blessed with some huge-o bag-o's *see on the ny board you said i was nice and now im all perverted, but on the sex board the rule is, be as perverted as you want ;) * see u you dee and ill be waiting for my "QUOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" *jumps on me like a crackhead* hug. ;):)

and yes...i know i loved it.

Originally posted by quoth

damn!!!!!!! Dee was blessed with some huge-o bag-o's *see on the ny board you said i was nice and now im all perverted, but on the sex board the rule is, be as perverted as you want ;) * see u you dee and ill be waiting for my "QUOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" *jumps on me like a crackhead* hug. ;):)

and yes...i know i loved it.

lol hahahaha hehehe yes I remember that and I loved every minute of it lolz

ill see u soon sweetie

MuAhz

-DeE:D

Damn Im not 16 or 17 Im Alan the crazy bugged out mofo on the left always Black shirt bugged out eyes. Im 21 I know, I know I look like im 12. and I do see what you mean about the whole shirt off thing but it does get really fucking hot in there, and worse for me I got like a bush on my chest. Crazy Russian AHHHHH