Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dressed or undressed??

lollib

hmmmm yeah most of the times with clothes on, but there are times when they look good off too i dont know it depends.

but im not at the point yet wehre im fully comfortable with my body, like i always look at meself and pick out the bad stuff lol like bodywise, ughh i hate that, and even with my boyfriend that we've been together for like over 2 years, i mean i get naked in front of him but sometimes its like wierd cause i dont feel comfortabel lol

Originally posted by tastyt

I've never had a problem taking off my clothes w/guys though... I figure they're going to be too excited about getting laid to pay too much attention to the flaws...

LOL!

Hey, come on over...i won't pay too much attention either ;)

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Too much......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OK, u'r invited too ladysman.gif- just to make sure i don't get too critical, k?

Seriously: everyone is more critical about themselves then u'r booty partner is gonna be. Women's bodies are so damn hot! I mean, i like small and slender and curvy if i had my choice, but all different body types are hot.

Thank god for making girly girls!! luxhello.gif

Originally posted by barvybe

OK, u'r invited too ladysman.gif- just to make sure i don't get too critical, k?

Seriously: everyone is more critical about themselves then u'r booty partner is gonna be. Women's bodies are so damn hot! I mean, i like small and slender and curvy if i had my choice, but all different body types are hot.

Thank god for making girly girls!! luxhello.gif

What if I don't wanna share???? J/k.....