Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FREE Admission to SPA Thursday brought to you by Clubplanet & Mark Nelson

spa is the place to be! yes, one needs to be careful about the dresscode, one has to look either as a freak or as a model, one is exposed to overpopulation of drag queens and celebrities, but, hey, isn't the clublife supposed to be a bit more than sweating in dirty meatpacking halls with 3000 a&f wanna-be jocks?

+ they make the best 'cosmo' there. + you get to see m-lle lepore!!!

:D

ps check my review @ DRAMA called 'ultra@spa rules"

Originally posted by zlatang

spa is the place to be! yes, one needs to be careful about the dresscode, one has to look either as a freak or as a model, one is exposed to overpopulation of drag queens and celebrities, but, hey, isn't the clublife supposed to be a bit more than sweating in dirty meatpacking halls with 3000 a&f wanna-be jocks?

+ they make the best 'cosmo' there. + you get to see m-lle lepore!!!

:D

ps check my review @ DRAMA called 'ultra@spa rules"

very Hot maybe you should do more reviews for Clubplanet. PM me.

I'm planning on going tomorrow also, but the thing is that this is gonna be my first time goin to a trendy club, and everyone says it very hard to get in, soooooooooooooo what should i wear lol

i mean do i just look good or what, like a pair of black boots, a skirt and top or what

i need some info lol

Actually I'm kinda interested... I'm trying to meet some of these names I'm used to reading everyday... even though I don't post too much...

Plus I like Spa, I was there once way back in febuary, and I haven't been there since...

ANyone else thinking of going solo ?

lets all meet up outside and walk in together........im gonna try and get in with my jeans (but they are phat..o how i luv them).....but for real lets all meet outside so that we can make sure everybody from CP gets in...come on people..........lets support one another!

LaTaZ!

Etienne :D

Originally posted by blondymu

Actually I'm kinda interested... I'm trying to meet some of these names I'm used to reading everyday... even though I don't post too much...

Plus I like Spa, I was there once way back in febuary, and I haven't been there since...

ANyone else thinking of going solo ?

im goin solo but meeting people before goin inside, so yeah definitly a meetup would be good so we can all go in together:D

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

OK I am nominating FUclubKIDD in charge of the meetup. Because Lainie is a little busy trying to get you guys more choices for nightclub meet ups next week.

ahhhhhh y me....i have never even been inside so i have no idea where a good meet up spot would be......so has anybody that is coming ever been inside?