Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Everyone: Xtcgspot And Linabina Are Officially Back Together!!!!

DJGaryMatthews

LOL......... that was soooo funny...... ive never seen someone eat anything so slow in my life lol :laugh:

and yes..... gary and i resolved things and we're gonna just ease back into things so everything stays cool... and im happy. i was miserable as all hell these past few days... not eating, not sleeping, and goin outta my mind cuz i couldnt come on here to vent!!!!! ::aaaaaaagh:: but.. yea. things r good... life doesnt suck as much anymore :)

that's awesome....glad to hear things worked out.

- The Reputation Thread - 10-27-2004 04:55 PM listen bitch..stop talkin shit about me and gary or ill stomp your face.. ~linabina

:laugh:

The Reputation Thread - 10-27-2004 04:32 PM Hey asshole, Djgarymatthews and I were the power couple of CP. Whereever we went people wanted our autographs, we even won a hot couple contest on Sicktracks. Everyone on CP is just jealous that he had that awesome Walmart belt, and that he cried for three days over me... ~djlinabinamatthews

oh my fucking god... :rofl: uve got to be kidding me with bumping this thread... 3 years is a long time LOL things have definitely changed since then... we havent been together since then and no, we are definitely not back together raincry- hence the date (2001)

but wow.

how ive grown since then LOL

:blank::laugh2: just about all the people in the original thread arent even here anymore.