Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why do women freak out if you use the word "CUNT"?

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

I was pissed off at work today and I said the word cunt to myself, so this coworker heard me and started yelling at me. She kept saying how it was the mother of all words and I should use another swear word. Then she kept saying how it offends all women etc... I didnt say it to her I just said it cause I was mad.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo
Originally posted by mssabina

oooh im like romy! i don't get offended easily. i just dont give a shit :D

I dont know why she did, a lot of girls I know hate that word... I dont get offened when a girl says cocksucker! Hmm come to think about it I like girls with alittle potty mouth.;)

Originally posted by gabo

I was pissed off at work today and I said the word cunt to myself, so this coworker heard me and started yelling at me. She kept saying how it was the mother of all words and I should use another swear word. Then she kept saying how it offends all women etc... I didnt say it to her I just said it cause I was mad.

that is definatly true...i dont know why but everyone i know like cringes when they hear that word, but everythign else they are fine with...i guess its just one of those things.

peace out

gianni

LOL - i think thats so funny (your topic) persinally, my fav word is "slut"

also, btw, the only way to offend me is to bad mouth Ronald Reagan

cheers!

hahah! u guys need to hang around me! i got a mouth like a trucker!! ((when neccesary)) cunt is actual not a bad word!! there are soo many worse ones then that?! and even if i don

't like a word~>i don't take it all personally when someone says it! people are so fuckin dramatic!! cuntrags!!!

well I personally don't like that word. Its so um disgusting...My girls say it to piss me off. The word is just dirty. I think Cunt...ewww is probably the only word I hate

Originally posted by tastyt

I don't get what the big fucking deal is... stupid goddamn whore!

whore skank, bitch is fine,I don't thinK I would go totally nuts about the word.yeah it pisses me off but hey what ever say CUNT, CUNT, CUNT all u damn want...eww I still find teh word repulsive

BTW trancxern, didnt now that info, good to know where FUCK derives from