Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No more *MrS* Dee back to single =~(

guest00901

Originally posted by ljjk00

Im new here but decided to post for the first time on a topic that I went through recently.

Dee, Im really sorry to hear what happened, my gf broke up with me, after four years, 2 months ago and then she started seeing my friend 2 weeks ago. I was fucking destroyed. Not only did I have to think about the break up for 2 months but now I find out she is seeing my friend (well not a friend anymore). It sucks but what can you do. You still gotta wake up tomorrow, nothing is gonna change that. So why waste your time feeling down. If he fucked you over, then he doesnt deserve you. Hope you feel better, take care.

What a sad story to start ur first post with on the board. I feel for you bro, Welcome to the BOARD. ITs grat to have your intuition and input here :D

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Its a long story but im now single

and life sucks

:(

Awwww I'm sorry to hear that.

But you know what ur a very beautiful girl and looks like you have an awesome personality, so forget about him its his lose not your's. I know that right now its hard though because whenever you said something about him it looked like you cared for him alot, but you know what if he's gonna be an asshole forget him!!!! You don't need that from anyone!! So go out with your friends this weekend, meet some guys and partyyyy hehe

hope everything works out for you:) :D:)

• 2 years later...

D,

I feel for you, I got fucked recently by someone that I thought loved me too... for 3 years! Only time will help, or at least that's what I tell myself. Humans are selfish and weak creatures that will do anything to avoid pain or make them feel secure.....

I don't have any good advice b/c I'm still fucked up, but... go have a drink! (or 6)

Yeah but for some strange reason, it doesn't matter whether it's a man or a woman she still doesn't seem to be able to hang on to them :(

Maybe this one is THE ONE....good luck D! :)

It's not that I can't it's that I get bored and uninterested very quick

I'm a Gemini

If you can't keep me interested sexually, emotionally, and mentally im quick to bounce. Besides when this thread came out I think I was in a year relationship and then jumped into another year and half relationship after it....