Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for the guys and the girls?

glowgirl

Ladies~

how would you feel if your boyfriend had friends that were girls that he spoke to but you didn't know them?

Would you be mad or it's all good?

Guys~

Do you talk to girls that your girl don't know and is it really just a friendship?

And if you are out and meet someone (a girl) would you give her your number so you can bullshit? Or would you end it that night?

Just picking the brains!

Originally posted by princesslolita

I would not mind one bit.With my ex he got soo jealous for all my male friends :( I cant help it if most of my friends have dicks

My boy is Jealous, he says that they wanna have sex with me!

And I told him just because you do doesn't mean they want to!

Well If i had a girl I wouldn't mind if she had guy friends. I just wouldn't be able to handle her being secertive about it. I mean I would introduce her to all my friends and I would except her to do the same. If you have the same friends then you can hang out with either of them and still be together. I also don't like it if she would say hello to some guys she knows right in front of you and never introduce you. It would just seam like she had something to hide. Hell if you can't be 100% honest with the person they why would you be with them in the first place.

:idea:

I WOULDN'T BE JEALOUS I WOULD BE CAREFUL, THE LAST TIME MY BF HAD A GIRL THAT HE WAS FRIENDS WITH THAT I HAD HEARD OF BUT NEVER MET IT ENDED UP HE WAS CHEATING ON ME WITH HER, THE FUNNIEST THING IS WE ARE FRIENDS NOW AND IF I WASN'T SO SLICK I WOULD OF NEVER KNOWN HAHA RIGHT JAY! HE EVEN POSTS ON HERE SO BE CAREFUL OF HIM GIRLS I AM SO GLAD I MET MY BF NOW HE IS THE GREATEST, YEAH I WAS MAD BUT HEY I NEVER WOULD OF MET MY BF NOW IF THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN ANYWAYS MY BF HATES THE FACT THAT I HAVE TONS OF GUY FRIENDS AND HES SO JEALOUS BUT OH WELL I HATE GIRLS! THEY ARE SO PETTY YA KNOW! BUT ANYWAYS HE KNOWS WE ARE ALL "JUST FRIENDS"

Originally posted by glowgirl

Guys~

Do you talk to girls that your girl don't know and is it really just a friendship?

And if you are out and meet someone (a girl) would you give her your number so you can bullshit? Or would you end it that night?

Just picking the brains!

if youre hiding it, youre obviously doing something wrong, and if i meet someone when im out and i have a girl end it that night, i think most guys are like that...

because shit we have a enough friends, its not like i ever said to one of my boys " yo im a get so jiggy tonight and fuckin make like 7 new friends..." who does that?

When a guy is nice to a girl it generally means he is trying to get into the pants. I mean girls get offered dick at least three times day Quoting the great Chris Rock "Can I help you with that door Maam, what a man is really saying is CAN I HELP YOU TO SOME DICK". I would get jealous if the Girl I was going with would have lots of guy friends, but I would not make it an issue. I on the other hand would not mind having more friends that were girls. A female is just so damn smart and sexy, hopefully I would be able to control myself and keep the erections from coming up :D. Usually its not a problem, Depends which head I think with. But girls are def, fun as hell to hang out, I am a Libra and I need some damn balance in my life, not more guy friends and not more girl friends, EQUALITY.

Any woman knows that it can be hard to get close to another female... so where else are you gonna go for friendship? If there's trust then it's not a problem. Still I'd want to meet them- eventually at least- like Vodkaredbull said, it's best when everyone can hang out together and be friends.

If your worried about your girl leaving you for one of the guys she talks to or just met . Then she was never your girl. The buttom line is respect. I expect her to respect me when she around her guy friends and I am not around.and I intern will respect her when she is not around.

some of my best friends are girls, and I love them to death in a non sexual way, and I get the best advice and friendship from them, and all the girls I've dated over the years, haven't had a problem, except for one who had a "best guy friend", but in reality she was in love with him, so you all always gotta keep your head up I guess.

My last two ex's really had issues with my guy friends. What a pain in the ass.....I'm the type of girl...not like I'm anti-female...but I am one and I know how we are....so therefore...there are a handful of fem's I trust...and a whole bunch of guys....(guys are good to load your shit on, cause they could care less)

~The current love of my life is amazingly awesome. He is just so great with ALL of my friends..even my best guy pal, who's my x of a year and a half!

All it takes is a secure person, and that trust thing....and it'll all be fine!

:D

Originally posted by glowgirl

Ladies~

how would you feel if your boyfriend had friends that were girls that he spoke to but you didn't know them?

Would you be mad or it's all good?

Guys~

Just picking the brains!

ok...I have many girls that are friends. I always have. But, I always make it a point to introduce my GF to them. And if i have a gf, i wouldn't take a number. like someone else said...I've never gone out and said "yo, i'm gonna make friends with madd honey's tonight"...lol