Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where do squirrels sleep?

Originally posted by avalondon3

um, how about INSIDE the tree?

ok, genius. so how the hell do they get INSIDE the tree? there's just a convenient little hole that they can crawl into? just like the cartoons you watched when you were little. they probably even have little doors and a doorbell too, huh?

Squirrels are Awesome creatures...how they can zip along a power line, nibble like 1000 chomps/sec on an acorn, or just how cute they are

As far as how they sleep, i don't think they do much sleeping...ever looked at one in the eyes! They're so phreakin crazy and alive, they prob sleep like one hour a day in a tree er sumthin~

Originally posted by xkingchangox

Well country squirrles tend to some how find ways into peoples attics in the winter. However city squirrles live in door man buildings and 5 story walk ups.

there are a lot of squirrels in Union Square. not many buildings that they can gain access into

When i was lil i lived in up in PA...and i guess it was halloweenish

cause i had a pumpkin out....anyways the squirrels attacked the thing like a bat out o hell. they all stuffed their faces full of seeds..so much in fact that one fell off the balcony beam and splattered on the rocks below...*Hiccup*

:flame:

if ya ask me...i say he was pushed by the other one..heh

Originally posted by vodkaredbull

This squirrel sleeps around.....:eek:

:laugh::eek::D damn that boy's coming PREPARED! if he's hungry, he's got some nuts of his own to munch on, hhaha

by the way, VRB, what's up with your gender?/? i'm lost. hehehe

({P.S. went to slick bar scene in Rockville center last night:churchhills followed by kasey's, reunited with some old high school buddies from chaminade, and was wondering if you're still a cyberia local on fridays :confused: })

how was it?/?

Originally posted by gmccookny

:laugh::eek::D damn that boy's coming PREPARED! if he's hungry, he's got some nuts of his own to munch on, hhaha

by the way, VRB, what's up with your gender?/? i'm lost. hehehe

({P.S. went to slick bar scene in Rockville center last night:churchhills followed by kasey's, reunited with some old high school buddies from chaminade, and was wondering if you're still a cyberia local on fridays :confused: })

how was it?/?

LMAO bro Its Twig & berries. Yeah I am still hitting the cyberia Fris. Its been great there on fris. Im hitting Exit tonight . let me know if you are going.

Originally posted by vodkaredbull

LMAO bro Its Twig & berries. Yeah I am still hitting the cyberia Fris. Its been great there on fris. Im hitting Exit tonight . let me know if you are going.

:laugh: OmiGoSH, twig n berries, that;s Hilarious...that's gotta be up there with "outtie" and "smurf" for gender, dude ;)

KooL...i've only been to EXIT friday's before, but satuday i heard is nice crowd (21+) and isn't junior spinning?/?

i'll have to check my financial status for that, being that i just spent $794 on my cell phone bill :eek:

i'll pm u later man....Oh, and one more thing to keep this post relative:

attachment.php?s=&postid=548013