Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How did all you sex board freaks

nitro449

Originally posted by q-ny

Klohe- no offense or anything...but if you want to become a promoter do it the right way. Invest a bit and get the QBase software.

Who said anything about becoming a promoter??? I needed a guestlist TO USE for Vinyl.

Several years ago I was looking for info on raves... typed in "NY Nightlife" or something along those line in Yahoo... and this was one of the fist sites that was listed. I registered and received newsletters for a while... finally last winter I was bored out of my skull at work and clicked onto the link for the MB... and the rest is history.

umm i kinda dont remember. i know i was gettin emails from clubplanet... tellin me all the new parties or whatever and i remember gary <xtcgspot> was gettin the same email... and then he told me there were messageboards when u click on the link in the email.. yea. that sounds right :tongue:

I started posting on CP because my X wrote like this letter tryin to get me back on CP and posted it up on CP, I had to register to reply to him and after that I just kept going. I started on the New York board and now people there hate my guts so I moved over to the sex board where people are just so nice :D

Yo, so it was back like in the day...like this past summer, no doubt...and this one honey was all over me yo, so I decided to spit a little game, you know work it in...so then this bitch is like hey you tryin to "go up stairs," and I was like "thank you god." And then that shit was like POW, I was all up in that ho...you know, freakin her in the bed...knockin the boots...and when it was all over, I was like, Hey yo baby...you ever endulge in anything better than what JIMI JOUN just gave you...with a smirk on my face...then this tril ass ho was like, "yeah actually, clubplanet has a free membership, and it's so tight. you can post and people talk back..." Yo well obviously that trick didn't understand my question...cause if she did she would of been like "NO...your so magnificant in the bed JIMI JOUN." so while that ho was still talking about clubplanet...you know I had to get up and leave...still confused:confused: , but it's aight, cause I pulled mad honies the next night at my boys house...sheeeit.

Thanks a lot clubplanet...you MADE MY NIGHT!:mad:

P.S. Yo but it's all good, that bitch wasn't even all that tight, you know what I'm sayin...now that I look back, she was like Ghetto Fabulous or some shit...word?