Clubplanet Nightlife Community

float~ who didnt go?

atomicapples

it was pretty fun... i know im not old enuf to go... but i had hook ups hehe ;)<sorry trancend i know how much u hate me cuz u wanted to go so bad> but anyways... xtcgspot and i met tastyt, djjonstephen, gabo, spragga, fierydesire, spygirl and regina from the sex board.... it was so great meeting u guys... :D

dgmodel and apples... i was hopin to meet u guys there! i was kinda disappointed but next time i guess.

Originally posted by linabina

dgmodel and apples... i was hopin to meet u guys there! i was kinda disappointed but next time i guess.

Im sorry... just was really tired, i was talking to apples and he was going to pick up his new car, and we were supposed to come in with Klohe as well however, I was soooo beat and i had some wine and it just knocked me out...

Originally posted by linabina

it was pretty fun... i know im not old enuf to go... but i had hook ups hehe ;) <sorry trancend i know how much u hate me cuz u wanted to go so bad> but anyways... xtcgspot and i met tastyt, djjonstephen, gabo, spragga, fierydesire, spygirl and regina from the sex board.... it was so great meeting u guys... :D

HUn it was greta meeting you and your boyfriend. You guys are a cute couple;)

BTW way you suck DG...Sorry when I spoke to you, I was kind of sick.

For all the rest of you, you guys suck. :tongue::rolleyes: :tongueI had a great time with Regina, Tasty, Gabo, Spragga, Djjonstephon, spygirl, Glowdancer, Axel;)