Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THANKS DaVe, FLOAT WAS AWESOME!!!

what a great party!!!! i had a smile on my face nonstop the whole time. it was great to see all of you (although one particular person doesn't remember seeing me!) thanks joeydollaz for the $3 and the menthol cigarettes. apotheosis, bkissa, DaVe, jammy, james, cara, egor (thanks for getting me in), unbound, trippintrance, bad andy, crystalmethod, sarahkim & petrol, lavendarmenace, spoonyd, vampie, twilogoddess, vip donny & vip bob.... mmmmmm, who else?

the music was great, the vibe was electric, especially for that early in the evening (message board people know how to party!!!!), the venue was awesome, i had a really nice bartender taking good care of me. the only bad thing was the line for the bathroom.

thanks again DaVe, GREAT PARTY!!!!!!!!!!

Great seeing you last night and great job. I would like to say this publicly that since you have taken over the show here people look at CP in a whole new light. CP and VIP have had their differences before but I will say that was long before the two of us met. I now consider us friends and I hope you feel the same.

Bob and I were talking and we both think you are doing a great job and by being respectable and true you lend credibilty to our business. You make it easier for all of us to do our job and for that I am personally thankful. You are truly a role model for all of us to follow and I would like to think we do. I do appreciate all that you have done for us when in all fairness you really didnt have to.

I hope we can work on some things together in the future and if you ever need anything from us just ask!

Thanks Don Garzino

Vipguestlist.com

That place was mad packed... good music and vibe. WE got there at like 8pm i guess and there was a nice line out the door. All we said to the door peeps was that we were with the CP party and we got right in there. That was a cool thing of the door people!!!!

Originally posted by joeydollaz

hi baby

sooooo good to seee you !! muuuuuuuah ! call em abotuteh naked painting party we're gonna have =) miss u baby .. xoxoxo

i have to get to teh new place b4 the cats !

joey! it sucks that you're allergic to cats! we have to do something about this!!!

Great time guys....good job....very nice seeing & meeting everyone as usual....

Dennis I wish you could have been there too...I miss your silly ass THIS MUCH...:)

And uhm DaVe...where were you hiding?!!!! I looked for you but couldn't find ya....*sigh*

Everyone I didn't meet...next time...:D

I had a great time last night!! I wish I had meet more of you guys, hehe but I didn't even know how to begin...

People I met...

CMB1975 -> girl we meet at the bathroom line, but you were leaving !!

NYC420 -> sorry we didn't get into the bathroom!! hehehe, but thanks for the uh...

Boa_boy -> good seeing you again, sorry i lost you later and didn't get to chill more, your such a cutie! And get me a job DAMNIT!! thanks for the intro's...

Lubahead & Glowsticks -> nice to meet you guys

OK, and I know I'm a geek for saying this, I *almost* wish there were name tags! I need an excuse to go upto someone and intro myslef... cause I wanted to meet so many of you, and put faces to the names....

Thanks DaVe!! I gotta echo Shuga's sentiments.

I had a great time and am amazed at how this has transformed since last year's Holiday party. The real downside this time though??

We didn't get a toast from you... Maybe we can do it in a month in a quieter setting?

I ain't even gonna try to name names. I saw alot of old faces, saw some peeps I hadn't seen since Twilo, and met a few faces that I've had some good chats with over IM.

HI GUYS! And I'll catch up with you soon.

e

Float was great, thanks to everyone that made it happen. I met Dmitry from NCC (this is Dima btw) and the Wedge from ST but I couldn't find Dave! Someone said you were wearing a white jacket and then someone else said a red jacket so I didn't even know who to look for lol.

A question tho, why did they close up the 2nd floor? I was hanging out there for a bit and it was pretty nice, especially the terrace/balcony thing that had windows overlooking the street. It got soo packed once everyone came down to the 1st floor...ppl couldn't move at all.

DAMNIT SHOOOGA SBJ AND I MISSED

YOU FOR THE SECOND TIME IN A ROW!

I'm starting to feel like you

are PURPOUSELY avoiding us!

(sigh)

Oh well..

THE PARTY WAS FANTASTIC GUYS BTW!

And I even enjoyed dressing up for ya'll

(kinda..ummm OK NOT REALLY!

I WAS DYING TO THROW ON MY ADDIDAS AND CARGOs)

But it was all well worth

it...

GREAT TO MEET MANY OF YOU

*I was in the Upstairs hip-hop

room yapping the night away

untill I was BANISHED when I tried to use the bathroom..

Which actualy turned out OK..

(Other wise I might have not

been able to run into more peeps!)

DAVE, RAY and DIMITRI YOU ALL THREW A TERRIFIC NIGHT TOGETHER!

Thx Shuga & Blondymu...u were looking cute 2 ;) ...and everyone else, aside from the b'room line it was LOTS of fun, the Jdogg & I had to sceddadle around 10:15pm to hit a farewell party, and if I'd tried to goaround and say goodbye to everybody I don't thinkwe woulda left til 1am ;)

hacker told me about you, and what a great person you are, as well as the "wisdom" you hold! LOL I will be looking forward to meeting you next time!

And I agree with blondy, I *almost* wish there were name tags. Luckily for me, I met with some great people right off who introduced me around a bit. Thanks again, everyone!

:)