Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***THE OFFICAL CP PICTURE GALLERY*** (only done because I am bored)

chris420

Originally posted by phatman

aha...my third home...my cousin owns the 11th street diner...

be there 6/6 - 6/10/02 but up a bit at the Fountain Blue...I'm counting the minutes...

Nice, I'll have to check it out... :)

attachment.php?s=&postid=815697

Clip of Vex, the guy on the right

Nice clip of Jon in action/battling...

The guys in a hilarious commercial... hehehe...

Most recent pic taken last week with some bboy friends after COACHELLA in Cali,

~kitten >^.^<

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by happykittn

yes yes...if you remember, pm me before you go down...he's got all the hook ups to the clubs...when we go down, it's all laid out lovely...it's almost always comps and not reduced...

Originally posted by phatman

yes yes...if you remember, pm me before you go down...he's got all the hook ups to the clubs...when we go down, it's all laid out lovely...it's almost always comps and not reduced...

Beautiful... :D I'll be sure to send a PM your way as soon as I buy my plane ticket...

Back to the books for now (finals week, ugh... have to finish up the last semester of my undergraduate college career),

~kitten >^.^<

Beautiful... :D I'll be sure to send a PM your way as soon as I buy my plane ticket...

Back to the books for now (finals week, ugh... have to finish up the last semester of my undergraduate college career),

~kitten >^.^<

ok...last response for now..you should call me on both counts...I'm in the travel business...one stop shopping - gotta love it...:D

oh and jumping ahead a bit but congrats...unless by some fluke you dont graduate, then i'll feel a bit idiotic but i have faith in ye...

attachment.php?s=&postid=815697

Most recent pic taken last week with some bboy friends after COACHELLA in Cali,

~kitten >^.^<

Damn, your friend on the left is adorable... shit like that makes me wish I was 19 again. ;)

Originally posted by tastyt

Damn, your friend on the left is adorable... shit like that makes me wish I was 19 again. ;)

LOL... agreed, tasty... he's definitely a cutie. Jon's 3/4 Mexican and 1/4 Irish. :D

Okay, time for an embarrassing little story... we met a few weeks back, and one night we were just chilling and cuddling... and I realized I had no idea how old he was. Trying to get the info indirectly, the conversation went something like this:

Me: So, when's your birthday?

Him: August 24th.

Me: Nineteen seventy......?

Him: 1983.

Me: (Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...)

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! I figured he was a little younger, but 18?! That's barely legal... he's younger than my little sister. I never thought I'd feel like a pedophile at the age of 21...

Then again, I haven't had much luck with older men... maybe it's a sign... ;)

:drunk: ,

~kitten >^.^<

LOL... agreed, tasty... he's definitely a cutie. Jon's 3/4 Mexican and 1/4 Irish. :D

Okay, time for an embarrassing little story... we met a few weeks back, and one night we were just chilling and cuddling... and I realized I had no idea how old he was. Trying to get the info indirectly, the conversation went something like this:

Me: So, when's your birthday?

Him: August 24th.

Me: Nineteen seventy......?

Him: 1983.

Me: (Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...)

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! I figured he was a little younger, but 18?! That's barely legal... he's younger than my little sister. I never thought I'd feel like a pedophile at the age of 21...

Then again, I haven't had much luck with older men... maybe it's a sign... ;)

:drunk: ,

~kitten >^.^<

D'OH! Goddamn, that's 8 yrs younger than me!!! :eek: :eek:

*tastydoesnotwanttocorruptanymoreyouths*

Originally posted by nycchic24

what is this? lol are the newbies Magilicutti wannabees?

attachment.php?s=&postid=819816

btw nice body ;)

You must forgive me if I'm skeptical of someone who cuts his head out of the picture! Things that make you go "hmmm..." :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by elitesnautica

tastyt and nychic24 could you both honor us with a pic.

thanks

nautica

btw: with or without the face.

I've got plenty floating around here but I'm not posting any more till I get some new pix... I'm tired of posting the same old ones... :tongue:

Originally posted by tastyt

I've got plenty floating around here but I'm not posting any more till I get some new pix... I'm tired of posting the same old ones... :tongue:

Damn, I looked on this thread and could not find them. Could you point me in the right direction?:rolleyes:

Originally posted by quoth

What do you expect?

Irish are just the fuckin shit. :)

..if i may say so myself. :tongue:

You won't hear any argument from me... :D My ex was Dutch-Irish... I think I may be a convert for life. ;)

Wishes she had some Irish lovin instead of a 30-page paper fo finish right now,

~kitten >^.^<