Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK got a question for all the clubkings and queens

most of us are all in our 20's and been clubbing for a while. but i want to know is when will our clubbing stop. i mean i have a good job and get paid good. goin back to school soon but i still go clubbin every week. it is part of my life and i thought to myself when will i stop hitting up the clubs. i don't even know, probally when i have my first child. so everyone let me know when YOU will stop clubbing.

Z

I don't know, I have some friends who's stopped around at the age of 22 and I have other's who just celebrated their 30th birthday recently and still go partying.

I think who you surround yourself with,what mode in your life, and where and what scene you are in is when you decide whether you want to quit or not.

I've been in NYC for ALL my life, but I've partied all over the world (Europe, Asian and Middle East) so I'm I go thru my phases of hardcore partying and just chilling. I think if I was living in midwest US I'd probably would have quit already, but NYC still keeps it interesting with all its different scenes and parties.

So in short "I'z gotz no clue"

seeing as how i only really just started in '99...

NOT FOR A LONG TIME STILL.

i do doubt, too, sometimes.

i start thinking "i'm 25 i'm making good money

i can't afford to fuck it up... jeez, i gotta

get it together."

then i go somewhere.

and i collect flyers direct from promoters.

and some of them look gooooood...

and then i know i can't stop.

at least not until i'm Thoroughly convinced

that the scene is truly dead. which it isn't.

not by a long shot.

going to have a baby and still clubbing...have it and will still club...married and still club..i guess I will do it all till the clubs close, the scene gets ridiculous or hummmm...

Tell the truth I really think the music is just getting better...

My cousin is 36 she looks really young and she still parties hard...She is my role model...

Originally posted by schwingep

I had my 30th bday party at Twirl, and DJ'ed (well I spin there every week but...) after went to Factory and then house party till 6am monday morning.....20's was just a dress rehearsal :D

- Pete

:shades2:

OMFG!!!!:eek: :eek:

6 am Monday morning?!?!!?

now that is hardcore

wow :eek:

yea i am thinking the same way. i mean i love going out with friends and having a great time. the music is great the vibe is great. and it is what i do. and can't wait till DECEMBER 28th. i am having my 21st birthday bash at ROXY. if anyone cares to join me in the vip lounge area just hit me back with your name and i will add ya to the list which will be located at the vip area.

Jack Z.

velvet rope

well i started seriously clubbing in nyc in 1990 when i was 17. back then it was sound factory and then throughout the nineties i did my share of partying at factory, factoria 21, cafe con leche, tunnel, arena, usa, shelter, twilo etc, and now roxy and exit seems to have me ... i go through phases of partying hardcore and then chilling for long periods but lately since 2001 ive been in that party mode again. HOnestly speaking ive been having some of the best club nights of my life this past year. Maybe its because at 28 im more financially stable and therefore can spend more without worrying about it too much. Or maybe its because this is a good time for music i dont know but i dont see my clubbing days ending anytime soon. Shit i remember back in like 92 93, this old lady she had to have been like at least 60 well she was always in the afterhour spots shakin her thang. In nyc i dont think clubbing has an age limit

Well... I don't know how long I'll go for.. cause I'm not nearly as hardcore as some people.. but I just don't see it ending anytime soon...

I love the music, thats what its about.. and nothing beats dancing..

My friends that pulled me into the bigger clubs, are closer to thier 30's ... so I don't necessarily see an age limit on it..

Originally posted by jjcbebe

going to have a baby and still clubbing...have it and will still club...married and still club..i guess I will do it all till the clubs close, the scene gets ridiculous or hummmm...

Tell the truth I really think the music is just getting better...

My cousin is 36 she looks really young and she still parties hard...She is my role model...

i thing we should get her matching cyberdog raver outfits for herself and her child (not kidding with this one....they do exist)

hehe

i see myself stopping when i open my own club....