Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How bout them Canes?

phrankadelic

GET REAL !!!!!!

IM SURE ALL OF YOU ARE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI STUDENTS OR ALUMNI....

WHERE WERE YOU GUYS DURING THE PROBATION YEARS WHEN THEY WERE 5-6??

BUT YOULL SAY ...NO NO WERE NOT U OF M ALUMNI BUT WERE HOMETOWN FANS.

OK

HOW ABOUT THEM PANTHERS? DEAD LAST IN NHL

MIAMI HEAT??? DEAD LAST IN NBA

DOLPHINS 8-3 CANT RUN WORHT A DAMN ...HEADED FOR A NICE FIRST ROUND PLAYOFF LOSS LIKE EVERY YEAR.

OOOOH NO FORGET ABOUT THOSE TEAMS WE ONLY SUPPORT A WINNER.......GO CANES.....TILL THEY LOSE ...

Obviously you are currently cruising the message board just waiting to type up some sort of shit as you usually do to try to piss someone off......

I didn't go to UM...I was in the marching band from 91-95.......and yes I do remember when they went 5-6 asshole......what?...now we can't be happy because UM is going to the championship game?.....

I'm sure you have some better shit to post than this....you could do better.....you're beyondo....:rolleyes:

listen to some more Howard Stern and take more notes shithead...

don't be so fast to open up your mouth idiot. you don't know who i am. i've had season tix for the canes since 89. i've traveled to southbend, ind., penns., new orleans, tallahassee, and boston to watch the canes play. yes i don't go to um nor am i an allumni b/c i don't have mommy and daddy to pay that outrageous price they call tuition over there. i was there when they were on probation. so shut the fuck up.

miami has had the only college football in town. you don't have to go to the school to be a fan.

both the panthers and heat suck. there's not much to say about them. which is why i don't. but i'm still fans and i do go to their games.

beyondo...give it up man. u just won't win here.

LETS GO TENNESEE!! :D

ACTUALLY MIAMI HAS A HELL OF A TEAM, THEY DESERVE IT, THOUGHT THEY GOT A NICE BREAK WITH VT, HOW DID HE NOT CATCH THAT BALL ON THE 2 POINT CONVERSION, OH WELL, I STILL LOVE COLLEGE FOOTBALL BUT I STILL AM WAITING FOR THE DAY THEY RE-DO THERE SYSTEM AND MAKE A PLAYOFF SYSTEM, DONT LIKE THIS BCC AND AP COACHES POLL SHIT..

JUST MY $0.02 :D

Well FIU is gonna have a football team soon, from what i understood they where gonna start this year, but they didn't so i'm thinking they are gonna start next year or the year after, i guess it takes a while to get everything done. But lets see how good they are. And hopefully they pull a UCF and beat a top 10 college like UCF did =).

I was here in the probation years.....I didn't go to UM but I was also in UM band a couple years. I went to FIU, but even when they get football......there's no way I'd ever root for FIU over UM. I've been going to the Orange Bowl for UM games since 1980.

Going to the fins game tonight.

UM vs Nebraska.......WTF is that about. Colorodo was robbed.....they spanked Nebraska and then beat up on Texas. What has to been done to get an invite to Pasedena???

*Beyondo- thanks for telling me what teams I can and cannot cheer for. :rolleyes:

I support my teams win or lose. I'm Ohio State alumni and I cheered them on all season- (if it wasn't for that f@%king drunk Bellasari), and I'm a student here now at UM, so I'll support them win or lose!