let's get some cup sizes ladies

nitro449

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the B's and C's those are just the right size 4 me. Reiterating from another post anything bigger is just a mouthful. I kind of dont like running on da beach and watching titties bounce, I guess thats when they are to big. Also I like to keep my eyes at face length, and the bigger they are the harder it is to do. Although I really dont have a problem to much with that now :)

Originally posted by atomicapples

a girl who can acually explain why the sky si blue...

ok im not a girl or nuttin...but the sky is blue due to the sunlight refracting onto the ocean in which a third of the world is made up of water..thus consequiently casting a shadow of blue light through the sun's ultraviolet rays in the color spectrum therefore casting the color blue.

Originally posted by klohe

34 B.....but I have a nice ass as well ;)

Wow a perfect chick, seems nice, seems like ya have brains, nice size breast, from what ya say nice ass , and from ya pic beuatiful. HOLY SHIT what else can a guy ask for. You must have guys swarming to ya.;)

Originally posted by quoth

ok im not a girl or nuttin...but the sky is blue due to the sunlight refracting onto the ocean in which a third of the world is made up of water..thus consequiently casting a shadow of blue light through the sun's ultraviolet rays in the color spectrum therefore casting the color blue.

lol!!!! nice... now i can use that when a guy tests my intelligence and asks me why the sky is blue... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by quoth

hmmmmmmmmm, I don't know about that, where did you hear that?

Ive heard that the sky is blue because the blue light get scattered around more than the other colors of the sun, which then makes the sky blue.

Blue has the shortest wavelength or something than all the other colors, so when the blue light waves go through an oxygen atom thingy, the light gets scattered more in different directions. LIke all the other colors are scattered too but they have longer wavelenghs, so they dont get scattered as much, because the shorter the wavelength, the more it gets scattered, so thats why u see blue skies hehe

actually the truth is that violet has the shortest wavelength, but they say that our eyes can see blue much better or something.

:D :D :D