Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who here has been in a threesome???

romy20

and how did it begin, where u involved with one person or what. and what was it 2 guys and girl or vice versa. anyone have foursomes or more?? lol orgies??? haha just curious

i have never had a threesome, was asked to be in one, and came very close another time but never actually did.

one day though lol

i was in one once. it was a girl i was seeing. We both were seeing other people as well, but one night we met up down the shore at a club. she came with friends, one of whom i went to college with. well everybody came back to our beach house, and even thought there were plenty of places to sleep, the college friend sadi i want to stay with you guys. we were all pretty drunk so we figured it didn't matter and then my girl said that her friend wanted to be w/ both of us - and how did i feel about it. i wanted to but tried to play it cool and said watever she wanted. So we all went to bed together and to tell the truth i was soooo overwhelmed that i was like a minute man.......i took care of the ladies though. it was definitely fun and i'm glad i did it, but it was a lot going on

Every last person made out hehe..especially towards the end of the night....free love rocks! :D

and at one point at the bar....Notforkids, XXlea, her bf, FlyingHigh, and me were soooo wrecked, we started fondling each other and showing tattoos and piercings ::hehe really low ones:: and the couples next to were like WTF? :confused::eek:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

closest i ever came to anything lmao

Originally posted by clubkat

Every last person made out hehe..especially towards the end of the night....free love rocks! :D

and at one point at the bar....Notforkids, XXlea, her bf, FlyingHigh, and me were soooo wrecked, we started fondling each other and showing tattoos and piercings ::hehe really low ones:: and the couples next to were like WTF? :confused::eek:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

closest i ever came to anything lmao

LMAO!!! OH shit I forgot about that!! I only remember the times I fell off the stool, lol, lol.

Back to the orginal question...Been asked to participate but declined. On one occasion the girl was tooo skanky and not enough MDMA in my system to proceed. :blown:

i have these 3 lovely girls i always chill with. and wheneever we'er all toegether fucked up, we all have a lil fun messin around.. unfortintly, we do everythin but the actual sex..

some say its overrated, but it aint lol... its fabulous