Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I haven't had a cigarette in 28 hrs

I just go the nicatrol inhaler. its sweet, you out in these nic catrtiges, and can suck the thingy for up to 20 min, and it feals just like a cig, but thereis no smoke. My Doctor said that nicotine is no more dangerous than caffine, its the tar, and other chenicals that are bad, this way you get USDA liquid nicotine.

OMG i have now not had a cigarette in over 40 hours, omgg this is the longest in like 3 years.

and im not even craving one, this is weird.

does this mean im not really addicted to them?

cause usually when i smoke its like 4 or 5 a day, and then when i go out on the weekend a pack.

but i feel fine, woah.

im not trying to quit just dont have a pack and too lazy to go out and buy one haha

wow this is good:D

Originally posted by kyoung

maybe by the time you read this, you would've already smoked but i anyway quitting smoking might be the best thing that ever happened to you. you just feel better and get postive attitudes about life.

keep trying to quit.

nope, haven't had a cigerette yet:D

yeah ive thought of quitting and stuff, but never got to this point. actually i had no intention to quit 2 days ago, this just happened.

i mean yeah smoking's bad for ur lungs ect, but besides that im so worried about getting early wrinkles, and ur face just looking yucky to early. cause i see older women who smoke and see their faces and its just gross yuck, cause smoking affects ur skin

Originally posted by romy20

nope, haven't had a cigerette yet:D

yeah ive thought of quitting and stuff, but never got to this point. actually i had no intention to quit 2 days ago, this just happened.

i mean yeah smoking's bad for ur lungs ect, but besides that im so worried about getting early wrinkles, and ur face just looking yucky to early. cause i see older women who smoke and see their faces and its just gross yuck, cause smoking affects ur skin

Wow Congrat romy...I quit for a little while and just couldn't keep it....Mad respect for anyone who has quit or is quitting smoking...it is sooo hard....Good Luck!!!

Originally posted by msoprano13

:smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

ok first of all, mr. soprano, i officially hate u for those smilies

hehe j/k BITCH!

lol

and im still holding up, its been over 52 hours. but i think im starting to get a little craving not sure. i just try not to think about it though.

i cant believe this im so shocked im doin this wow:D